Major help needed!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by notriteintheheed, Apr 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been waiting for two years now to get my start date as an AET.
    Last night I was pulled over on my motorbike for having a loud exhaust even tho the can says legal on it! They ended up giving me an ASBO! I am affraid this will stop my entry into the navy please help with a much info as poss
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You didn't get an ASBO did you, you little fibber?
  3. Lol classic.
  4. Wear it with pride me lad.

(The rest of the chav scum do!!!!)
  5. Why would you waste bandwidth writing such crap? Have you got nothing better to do with your time or do you just crave attention?

An ASBO is issued by a Magistrates' Court in England/Wales or Sheriff Courts in Scotland. They are not issued by the Police and you did not get one last night as the result of your noisy exhaust pipe.

Stop wasting your time typing nonsense and, potentially, wasting the time of others on here who might want to give you their best advice when it would be much better given to someone who genuinely needs it.

PS: If you think you're being funny by trying to get a 'bite'; you're not.
  6. lol fail-thread, lacked imagination.
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Zzzzzz. Burp, eh whazzat?

Gash Barge? Why certainly.....
  8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Do some work you lazy fucker and stop wasting my taxes.
  9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fixed for you.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. No bite and the police did issue it and one to my friend aswell this being his second ASBO for motorcycle related stuff, the impounded his bike! As daft as this sounds this is the truth!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. No bite as daft as it seems this has happend
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Cheers easy! Oh, and thanks for the flights home in order to help me piss a fridge-full of Leffe up the wall from the comfort of my own cellar.
  13. And I do still work
  14. He's not talking to you, you light-bulb sucking down's retard.
  15. Antisocial Behaviour etc. (Scotland) Act 2004
    2004 asp 8Explanatory NotesCommentary on SectionsPart 10Section 126
    Table of ContentsContentExplanatory NotesMore Resources
    Open full notes
    PreviousExplanatory Notes Table of contentsNext
    Plain View Print Options
    Section 126 – Vehicles used in manner causing alarm, distress or annoyance

277.This section gives the police new powers to deal with the antisocial use of motor vehicles on public roads or off-road. It includes (under subsections (1) and (3)) powers to stop and to seize and to remove motor vehicles. This can be done in two cases. First, where such vehicles are being or have been driven off-road contrary to section 34 of the Road Traffic Act 1988. Second, where such vehicles are being or have been driven on the public road or other public place without due care and attention or reasonable consideration for other road users, contrary to section 3 of the 1988 Act (as substituted by section 2 of the Road Traffic Act 1991). A constable must also, in both of these instances, have reasonable grounds for believing that a motor vehicle is being, or has been used, in a manner which is likely to cause alarm, distress or annoyance to members of the public.

278.By virtue of subsection (1)(a), these new police powers will not be exercisable until regulations under section 127 are in force. These regulations, which are subject to negative resolution procedure, concern the removal, retention, release or disposal of motor vehicles seized in accordance with this section.

279.Subsection (3) provides that an officer may enter premises, other than a private dwelling house, for the purpose of exercising these powers.

280.Under subsection (6) it is an offence for a person to fail to stop a vehicle when required to do so by a police officer acting in accordance with this section. The offence is punishable, on summary conviction, by a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.

281.Subsection (4) requires the officer to warn the person before seizing the vehicle, to enable its antisocial use to be stopped. By virtue of subsection (5), the requirement to give prior warning does not apply where it is impracticable to do so or where a warning has previously been given.

As described above... You are warned and your details are placed on PNC, if you or your vehicle (even driven by another) come to the attention of the police for a similar offence, you are reported to the fiscal and the vehicle is seized.. So in effect he was given an ASBO,

16. Is this him, pre-ASBO?

17. Thanks for all your help. This could of happend to anyone
    • Like Like x 1
  18. lol sweet ride!
  19. It couldn't happen to me because I do not possess a child-like intellect. You massive cunt