Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Place"

#2
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

Nice to see the Harriers, lined up and spotted. ( 800 sqdn??) and a few choppers for Procedure Alpha
 
#4
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

YOU forgot to tell us about the Harrier!!!!! that had a "For sale sign" in the cockpit :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
G

guestm

Guest
#5
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

WHY is there a honking, stinking, crabfat 1 Sqn minging, dirty tail on the ramp? WHY is it not the fly Navy tailed cab? Filthy, shitbagging arseblowing cockbiscuits.

I'm going down there to paint over it tomorrow.
 
#6
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

probably because the RAF do all the flying and lend you losers the airframes. Face it, you have done nothing in aviation of merit since taranto. The fleet air arm are a joke. And the Navy is an even bigger one.
 

Tomahawk

Lantern Swinger
#7
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

RiseAbove said:
probably because the RAF do all the flying and lend you losers the airframes. Face it, you have done nothing in aviation of merit since taranto. The fleet air arm are a joke. And the Navy is an even bigger one.
I'm going to have to bite now. I think you'll find the FAA has had more air to air kills than the RAF since the 2nd World War.

And Monty, I will help you to paint/remove/destroy the crab Harrier tomorrow
 
#8
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

RiseAbove said:
probably because the RAF do all the flying and lend you losers the airframes. Face it, you have done nothing in aviation of merit since taranto. The fleet air arm are a joke. And the Navy is an even bigger one.
Cheers for that.

You are obviously a retard who knows very little.

C601 shipwreck
 
#9
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

yamyamdabber said:
RiseAbove said:
probably because the RAF do all the flying and lend you losers the airframes. Face it, you have done nothing in aviation of merit since taranto. The fleet air arm are a joke. And the Navy is an even bigger one.
Cheers for that.

You are obviously a retard who knows very little.

C601 shipwreck
C601 C802
 
#10
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

yamyamdabber said:
RiseAbove said:
probably because the RAF do all the flying and lend you losers the airframes. Face it, you have done nothing in aviation of merit since taranto. The fleet air arm are a joke. And the Navy is an even bigger one.
Cheers for that.

You are obviously a retard who knows very little.

C601 shipwreck
I know that the cuts you took should have been deeper, rather than funding a bunch of homo suit wearing pisspots to go on holidays year round whilst the real forces fight.
 
#12
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

RiseAbove said:
yamyamdabber said:
RiseAbove said:
probably because the RAF do all the flying and lend you losers the airframes. Face it, you have done nothing in aviation of merit since taranto. The fleet air arm are a joke. And the Navy is an even bigger one.
Cheers for that.

You are obviously a retard who knows very little.

C601 shipwreck
I know that the cuts you took should have been deeper, rather than funding a bunch of homo suit wearing pisspots to go on holidays year round whilst the real forces fight.
I assume you're a powder blue wearing member of the 100 year experiment then.
 
#13
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

WreckerL said:
RiseAbove said:
yamyamdabber said:
RiseAbove said:
probably because the RAF do all the flying and lend you losers the airframes. Face it, you have done nothing in aviation of merit since taranto. The fleet air arm are a joke. And the Navy is an even bigger one.
Cheers for that.

You are obviously a retard who knows very little.

C601 shipwreck
I know that the cuts you took should have been deeper, rather than funding a bunch of homo suit wearing pisspots to go on holidays year round whilst the real forces fight.
I assume you're a powder blue wearing member of the 100 year experiment then.
As well as a cock sucking throbber wrecker
 
#14
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

WreckerL said:
RiseAbove said:
yamyamdabber said:
RiseAbove said:
probably because the RAF do all the flying and lend you losers the airframes. Face it, you have done nothing in aviation of merit since taranto. The fleet air arm are a joke. And the Navy is an even bigger one.
Cheers for that.

You are obviously a retard who knows very little.

C601 shipwreck
I know that the cuts you took should have been deeper, rather than funding a bunch of homo suit wearing pisspots to go on holidays year round whilst the real forces fight.
I assume you're a powder blue wearing member of the 100 year experiment then.
More than likely a nappy wearing kiddy-suited product of a one night stand at any of the Naval Air Stations. Or a twelve year old Walt LMFAO 8)
 
#15
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

Naval air stations? Don't make me laugh. How many have you got? Two? Not quite air stations are they? Helicopter bases perhaps. The RAF are slowly taking over Yeovilton anyway, a clear sign of things to come as you clowns are in your death throes.
 
#16
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

RiseAbove said:
Naval air stations? Don't make me laugh. How many have you got? Two? Not quite air stations are they? Helicopter bases perhaps. The RAF are slowly taking over Yeovilton anyway, a clear sign of things to come as you clowns are in your death throes.
3 in fact leg-end :x

I see it takes a while for you to reply. Is that so you can check your spelling in "my first dictionary"

Fcuk off and get a life you crabfat cnut. Or will you been gone by monday morning when you have to go back to special school :sign3:
 
#17
Re: Mail: "Valiant Ark Royal Heads To Her Final Resting Plac

yamyamdabber said:
RiseAbove said:
Naval air stations? Don't make me laugh. How many have you got? Two? Not quite air stations are they? Helicopter bases perhaps. The RAF are slowly taking over Yeovilton anyway, a clear sign of things to come as you clowns are in your death throes.
3 in fact leg-end :x

I see it takes a while for you to reply. Is that so you can check your spelling in "my first dictionary"

Fcuk off and get a life you crabfat cnut. Or will you been gone by monday morning when you have to go back to special school :sign3:
Look back to when you were born, plus nine months. I was actually being kind by suggesting Naval Air Stations, probably should have said outside Pompey dockyard. She'd probably have time to get to Pompey from Brum area, make a fiver and be back home in time for her spell at the Bull Ring. 8)
 
#18
"RiseAbove"

Looks as though this person has believed the crap PR spin the crabs have of themselves. Rise above - wot? A mole hill?

COTW contender and it's only Saturday.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 0
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top