Mail: Not A Single Warship Tasked Solely With Protecting UK's Shores In Last Month

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by tomm90, Nov 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...but who's doing the thinking?
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

It was Gordon Brown who wrecked the economy.

Last Year Lord West did a photo-op with other Labour slime supporting GB's re-election.

He should reflect on WHY we haven't got any money.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. And we were attacked by...?
  4. What does that statement even mean?
  5. Nice to see Lord West so vocal now he's no longer in the RN.
  6. ...and the paying?

7. Oh look, yet another FORMER 1SL saying something he would not bloody dare if he was still 1SL.
  8. He lost all my respect on Divisions at Sultan years ago when he told us all he was the head of the 4th (may have been 5th) most powerful Navy in the world. I got a bollocking from the GI's for sniggering too loud.
  9. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

angry mac wrote

As he remains on the active list he is still in the Navy, without appointment.

Early Chop wrote
    In your experience? Senior officers are often accused of this by people who have never been privvy to a conversation between a minister and a service chief. I suspect that you've never been privvy to a conversation with a baby RN steward and an Aramark supervisor. FFS, even Admiral Boyce (who also remains on the active list) was accused of unquestioning compliance with HMG's policy by knobbers who were in shorts when we were working up to invading Iraq in 2003.

Despite my defence of Admiral West, I'm not a fan.