Mail: Ex-Wife Exposes 'Walter Mitty Marine' At Cenotaph

What I want to know is ...who the Fook are the guys in the orange forage caps in the article phot? Cloggies?
And why's she dripping she should be grateful anyone married her with a fizzog like that.

G

guestm

His new wife added that he had medals for ‘Northern Ireland, the South Antarctic and In the Service of Peace’

Rare gong that South Antarctic one. Never seen it before.

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
His new wife added that he had medals for ‘Northern Ireland, the South Antarctic and In the Service of Peace’

STC was used for that one, I've seen it on their honours list

...as an ex-crab (only 5 years sorry), I feel like a Walt when I say I was in the Forces. But after reading what these people get up to I don't feel so bad.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
A Chap on my Underwater Knife Fighting Course had it. He was a bloke called Dinger. Apparantly, there were only three issued. The third recipient is some bloke called Jim Shorrt.

(MODs, can this be moved to the Walt sticky in Lil's please?)

Rigsby said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
What I want to know is ...who the Fook are the guys in the orange forage caps in the article phot? Cloggies?
And why's she dripping she should be grateful anyone married her with a fizzog like that.
NZB

hope this helps

USMC

http://www.greenvillemcl.com/ceremonial.html
Well pinged that man, can just make out their cap badge now you mention it, the usual subdued and tasteful colour scheme from the Seppos. :roll: :wink:
Must make a visit to the optician.

NZ_Bootneck said:
Rigsby said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
NZB

hope this helps

USMC

Well pinged that man, can just make out their cap badge now you mention it, the usual subdued and tasteful colour scheme from the Seppos. :roll: :wink:
Why, have they got a cure for having a small cock!? :p

labrum said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Rigsby said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
NZB

hope this helps

USMC

Why, have they got a cure for having a small cock!? :p
No but with glasses he might stand a chance of finding it. :D

NZ_Bootneck said:
They are former USMC and I met a few of them in the Silver Cross post Cenotaph marching and they were a good laugh. They had a few of our Royals with them in tow and we share a few good bevvies. :lol:

Edited to add: Just seen the other replies and sorry for duplication. :oops:

brigham600 said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
They are former USMC and I met a few of them in the Silver Cross post Cenotaph marching and they were a good laugh. They had a few of our Royals with them in tow and we share a few good bevvies. :lol:

Edited to add: Just seen the other replies and sorry for duplication. :oops:
Not a problem, beats reading NZB's frankly sad denial with regard to his small member... :roll: :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 0
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0