Mail: "Doctors Retrieve Bullet From War Hero Lodged Under His Skin For 40 Years"

War Hero
Ouch, fancy not noticing you were shot in the groin? Call me a wimp, but I reckon I'd have felt that one.

Anyone recognise the medals - L to R, can recognise the DSM & GSM, but what are the other two?
I have read it’s a commemorative one for Vietnam and an Order of St Johns, this is off the noisy neighbours and their Walt hunters. They are dubious of his claims.
Why is this posted in the Corps?
Mea Culpa.

I skim read the article earlier today, thought I could see a green lid, picked up on the word "Commando", reckoned the bullet in the groin story was unusual and selected it for the Corps forum.

Have to say that I took it at face value and didn't realise that there were aspects to the story which would cast doubt on it.

Happy to move it elsewhere if requested.
I've moved this to current affairs as it was in yesterdays paper & we can't have Royal claiming all the glory. :walk:
Thanks, Ninja! :icon_smile:

I see that the Sun and Express now have the story:

Bullet out 40 yrs on | The Sun |News - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Bullet found in war hero’s leg after 40 years

It started out here:

DARTMOUTH TODAY | NEWS | Surgeon finds Vietnam bullet in man finds Vietnam bullet in man’s leg
Last edited:

War Hero
If that Bullet went in his leg let alone saw the action end of a rifle I've got a 8 inch penis, if our hero ever got to see some real Commando's It's Nine inches (safe on that one :) ) Seen abit of action it's a tenner, Vietnam it's 11. Cambodia it's a foot long. Infact, if anything that jug eared misguided fuckwit says about Commando forces, Vietnam, Working with US special forces etc says I'll wipe the smeg off my bellend whilst stooping down to tie my shoe laces my cock will be that long.

Two Matelot walts in one year, things are looking up boys.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 0
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0