Mail: "Climbing The Navy Career Ladder! Sailors In Stunning Display Of Skill!"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by soleil, Dec 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No field gun= No decent tournament. Before the pedants quote the mail, there is NO FG at this tournament.

As per another thread- Keep stewards but bin the RT. The navy's biggest recruiter. Yes I am drinking and yes I am still bitter!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Agree with Froggers about Command Field Gun

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. All Officers are they?
  4. Must be...can't imagine the Wail getting stuff wrong!!
  5. Window Ladder, wasn't that when you went to the bog for a piss during the RT?

Wouldn't miss the field gun but the window ladder was in the category or whatever!
  6. Surely you won't ask them Jim,......send your steward.:D
  7. That'll teach you to put your pipe in your pocket without checking it's out first!

And I've just had some flunkey knocking on my door asking about going up masts an' stuff...any ideas Jimbo.
  8. Cheers for that, I'm well depressed now :(
  9. Excrement..that means I'm a YOUNG boring Ganges fart, well happy now :thumbup:
  10. Behave you ****** he's just being kind it's the season of good will towards men. You slipped under the radar.

And you stop feeding his ego he's got a fuckin head like beachy already.
    Now both of ya play nicely or I stick a troll on ya. (mind the **** comes anyway, no need to call.
  11. Right you pair of bastards, the gloves are off. First off, I'm sending FathershitMas round to your gaffs to spin you many dits (alright, his one dit) until you apologise, however the mess webley will be available.
  12. Why the phot of Rummers in his Michael Jackson skin care mode?
    • Like Like x 2