Mail: Awesome carrier - Britain's most powerful warship ever

Re: Mail: Awesome carrier - Britain's most powerful warship

Can tell its only make beleive!!!!!!! The Wafus would have Disembarked Days ago. Before entering Pompey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scouse said:
Can tell its only make beleive!!!!!!! The Wafus would have Disembarked Days ago. Before entering Pompey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doesn't look a bit like Devonport! :wink:

"they will be a magnificent sight and will, undoubtedly, make a huge impact on the Portsmouth skyline when alongside"

No doubt, but what will they actually fcuking do? That's what the public want to know, seeing as they're paying for it.

It's like the "cricket ball" dit all over again - why can we never get our PR right? :evil:

Imagine having a crafty fag on the QD and then getting piped to the fo'csle :lol:

Hold on a mo, there was me believing that the 45's were the dogs dangly bits! Are we really now saying that these carriers have even more Ipod docks?

Plus are we ever going to get any wafu machines to put on em?

fredtubb

Lantern Swinger

Now in my day LOL, we were used to Big. Took this from thr bow round down, on the Starboard catapult looking aft. Vic 65-67.
fred

2_deck_dash said:
dapperdunn said:
Imagine having a crafty fag on the QD and then getting piped to the fo'csle :lol:
Imagine doing a 2 deck dash on the fcuker!
Don't be stupid I wouldn't have to I get a bus pass next year. Simples :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 0
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0