MaiBelle's Job Description!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by MG Maniac, Apr 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK Folks ... MaiBelle is after being provided with enough funds to purchase an Island for the princly sum of $20m (£13m in real money). If we are to provide this amount out of petty cash then she needs some sort of Job Description / Uniform / Cave to live in etc

So ..... Thoughts???????????????
  2. Surely the Isle Of Wight would be cheaper? They'll probably give it to you for a fiver and allow it be declared an independent nation :tongue:
  3. We tried that a few years ago ... "UDI for the IOW" ... few more miles off the coast and we'd have had such things a DF's on the ferries and passport control!
  4. Cave Wench?
  5. My friend thought you needed a passport to get onto the IOW anyway haha, to be fair The Sloop Inn does amazing carveries so it should remain part of the UK whilst that place is churning out cheap meats and rock hard vegetables (that are surprisingly delicious).
  6. Was drunk in Plymouth once with a mate, decided to take a boat taxi to the Barbican from wherever were because we had some how gotten lost and thought "why the hell not?". We were appoaching the driver and my mate got his passport out, when I asked why he replied, "well, Plymouth is right at the bottom and we're getting in a boat that goes out into the sea".
    • Like Like x 1
  7. images (2).jpg Something like this? :grin:
  8. Care to expand on the expected duties?????????
  9. Lounging around on warm rocks all day, I can definitely do. Add that to the list
  10. Be quiet Wench! You're not getting away with this too lightly!
  11. Thats because your wrecked cleaning the cave, cooking MG's dinner etc, etc..:grin:
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

She's a bloody student, so she probably spends all day in bed playing with herself, when she she should be studying/working! :evil:

13. Duties concerning domestic affairs, kitchen cleaning, ale serving etc
  14. True ... but she's also a Student Nurse ... so needs some "on the job training"
  15. sgtpepperband

What, in euthanasia? :shock:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Fixed that for you!
  17. Such as washing her hands after the aforementioned playing with herself..:jerk:
  18. Liesssss it is perfectly scraping the barrel of acceptablness. Cheap as you like as well and means the adventure of getting the ferry woooo girls gone wild!

Students don't stay in bed and play with themselves all day pffft, just for a stark majority of the day. Mmmm sticky fingers.
  19. sgtpepperband

That says far more about you than it does about MaiBelle... :oops:
  20. Not quite what I had in mind! However if you think it fits the JD we can add it to the list! Any consideration to the chosen method used?????????