Magic Moments

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Rumrat, Mar 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was invited up homers to Bristol with an oppo whilst serving at Whale Island in 1970. The bloke he was going to take had gone for a swift 28 in the big house, so I was first reserve but his pash had a friend she wanted fixed up, and I was the sacrificial lamb.
    Anyhow on the Friday night we steps out for a jar or two and it kicked off in the boozer. I got dragged into it and ended up drenched in blood, mine and other peoples.
    His mum gives us a talking to and tells me if we don't behave, I won't get invited again, so I tells her I am a good boy and it won't happen again.
    The night is great on the Saturday and I ended up in a remote bus shelter by the suspension bridge with the young woman, who after ten or so tots looked a bit like miss England. (Well same sex at least)
    In morning I awake on the oppos sofa with all the family around and brekkie on the go. I scrape myself up from under a blanket and I say good morning to one and all.
    Filthy looks all around and his mum says to me that did I remember my run ashore. Yes I say most of it.
    Including the fighting she says.
    I wasn't fighting I say, remembering the night of sucking and sighing in the bus shelter.
    Then why are you covered in blood she asks.
    I exit sharply to throw up and pick hair from my teeth. :oops: :oops: :(

Have you had raw meat?
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

The blood hounds will be chomping at the bit, which reminds me of a wench many moons ago.
  3. 8O Good job you were not sharing a Choc Ice, Rummers :wink:
  4. The dit was brought to mind today as I smacked my nose up the raised bonnet of a car I was working on and got a nose bleed. As I take a blood thinning drug (clopidogrel ) I bleed like fuck and it soaked my shirt.
    My son asked me if I'd been fighting, and I was thinking about it all evening. If I was a Hell's Angel, I'd red wings. :roll:
  5. PMSL :D
  6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Right you Bob, you have a PM which you have'nt read!
  7. 8O

On the case & reply now on the way: Bellringer, Slot Buoy and SSSX.

(KL-7 playing up tonight)

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

This didn't happen to me but, early one morning I was rear gate sentry at RM Poole, there was a bus stop just outside the gate. I was bimbling about trying to look all "warry" for the passing civvies and this bus pulls up. Up stands a bootneck, resplendent in his laura Ashley dress and some what torn fishnet stockings. "Fair play" thinks I, he's obviously trapped and doesn't give a fcuk about walking around town and catching a bus in the cold light of day still dressed in a frock. As he gets closer to me he cracks a sheepish grin, the conversation went like this...

"Alright Blobbs.."

"Yeah, good thanks smudge, you trapped last night then?"

"Fcuk did I mate, dirty as hell she was"

"I bet... you went down on it as well didn't You?"

"Hell yes...err how do you know?"

"You just woke up had a slash and legged it didn't you...?"

"Go look in the mirror in the heads mate"

The poor fcuker had a tide mark of dried blood from the nose down to his throat....