Magazine

matlo_caroline

Lantern Swinger
Right im wondering if any of you can help me.
I was reading The Officer Magazine as RNAS Culdrose 3 weeks ago and there was a book reveiw in the back of the Magazine it was the issue with the firwork on the front i am after the book that they were on about can anyone help me??

Thanks
Caroline

fido

MIA
From memory, 'Officer' magazine is a joint service publication. Try 'Googling' it; I've just tried and it links to the 'Officer' website with no problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Magazine and tech sites merger to be cleared if concerns overcome MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Women and Equalities Liz Truss speech at The House magazine's Women in Westminster: The 100 event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Emergency services magazine publisher wound up in court MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Magazine publisher placed in provisional liquidation MoD News 0
vauxhall Visit to Pathfinder International Magazine HQ Finance & Pensions 0
B Magazine internal layout The Fleet 5
B Maritime Reservist Magazine Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
Simon - Quest Magazine Get the latest issue of Quest - The Resettlement Magazine The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Civvy Street Magazine Get The Latest Opportunities from Civvy Street Magazine The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
soleil Hello Magazine: "Prince Philip's Birthday To Get Extraordinary Treatment" The Corps 19
soleil BBC Magazine: "Life On A British Cold War Submarine" Submariners 4
soleil Defence Focus Magazine Current Affairs 1
G Does anyone have Shotley Magazine Christmas 1937 and Easter 1938 downloadable? History 1
soleil Homeport Magazine: "Life In The Royal Naval Reserves" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Mid-Sussex Times: Editor Of 'The Lady' Magazine Abseils Down St Pancras For Booties The Corps 0
soleil BBC News Magazine: "Does Anybody Still Need Aircraft Carriers?" The Fleet 3
soleil BBC News Magazine: "Could Britain Still Defend The Falklands?" Current Affairs 0
Seaweed The Nautical Magazine History 1
Naval_Families_Federation The Royal British Legion's Magazine Want to Hear from YOU Current Affairs 0
JamesH Vanguard Magazine The Quarterdeck 1
T As advertised in the House Magazine.... tasteful nudes too Diamond Lil's 11
B Veteran's magazine and Veteran's badge. Current Affairs 116
A Jumna Magazine... HMS Ganges at Highnam Court, Glos.1940 Bases / Shore Est 0
wet_blobby take a break magazine Diamond Lil's 0