Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magazine

matlo_caroline

Lantern Swinger
Right im wondering if any of you can help me.
I was reading The Officer Magazine as RNAS Culdrose 3 weeks ago and there was a book reveiw in the back of the Magazine it was the issue with the firwork on the front i am after the book that they were on about can anyone help me??

Thanks
Caroline

fido

MIA
From memory, 'Officer' magazine is a joint service publication. Try 'Googling' it; I've just tried and it links to the 'Officer' website with no problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Rogue magazine publisher shut down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Magazine and tech sites merger to be cleared if concerns overcome MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Women and Equalities Liz Truss speech at The House magazine's Women in Westminster: The 100 event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Emergency services magazine publisher wound up in court MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Magazine publisher placed in provisional liquidation MoD News 0
vauxhall Visit to Pathfinder International Magazine HQ Finance & Pensions 0
B Magazine internal layout The Fleet 5
B Maritime Reservist Magazine Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
Simon - Quest Magazine Get the latest issue of Quest - The Resettlement Magazine The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Civvy Street Magazine Get The Latest Opportunities from Civvy Street Magazine The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
soleil Hello Magazine: "Prince Philip's Birthday To Get Extraordinary Treatment" The Corps 19
soleil BBC Magazine: "Life On A British Cold War Submarine" Submariners 4
soleil Defence Focus Magazine Current Affairs 1
G Does anyone have Shotley Magazine Christmas 1937 and Easter 1938 downloadable? History 1
soleil Homeport Magazine: "Life In The Royal Naval Reserves" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Mid-Sussex Times: Editor Of 'The Lady' Magazine Abseils Down St Pancras For Booties The Corps 0
soleil BBC News Magazine: "Does Anybody Still Need Aircraft Carriers?" The Fleet 3
soleil BBC News Magazine: "Could Britain Still Defend The Falklands?" Current Affairs 0
Seaweed The Nautical Magazine History 1
Naval_Families_Federation The Royal British Legion's Magazine Want to Hear from YOU Current Affairs 0
JamesH Vanguard Magazine The Quarterdeck 1
T As advertised in the House Magazine.... tasteful nudes too Diamond Lil's 11
B Veteran's magazine and Veteran's badge. Current Affairs 116
A Jumna Magazine... HMS Ganges at Highnam Court, Glos.1940 Bases / Shore Est 0
wet_blobby take a break magazine Diamond Lil's 0