Made me Laugh!!

scouse

War Hero
Does anyone know what kind of leadership the navy uses ??? ...a question on RN recruitment on FB .......... Don't think any serving or ex serving matelots know the answer to that!!! Maybe a Sir could let us into the secret:|

Waspie

War Hero
The right kind Scouse!

I work with Percy and theirs can only be described as 'tyrannical'. Threaten then threaten again - Be the Best!!!!! That's a laugh.

Jack has great self discipline in comparison. Down to the right level of leadership.

Andy_Cap

War Hero
Does anyone know what kind of leadership the navy uses ??? ...a question on RN recruitment on FB .......... Don't think any serving or ex serving matelots know the answer to that!!! Maybe a Sir could let us into the secret:|
The Mushroom method of leadership :

Keep you in the dark, and feed you on bullshit.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I work with Percy and theirs can only be described as 'tyrannical'. Threaten then threaten again - Be the Best!!!!! That's a laugh.
Depends on who you serve with. The only tyrannical leadership i has was when i was a young 16 year old Junior Leader. When i was a trained soldier, i served in brilliant squadrons where it was much more relaxed.

MG Maniac

War Hero
Think there are good and bad "Ruperts" out there wherever you are. We can all recall CO's that were absolutely brill at leadership and others that would be hard to get followed to the sh*thouse!

Difficut to define and as the mentality of people is changing perhaps the leadership qualities that the old and bold recognise (me included) do not equate to the modern person.

I always thought of a leader who earns respect rather than someone who commands (demands) respect but what style that is ?????????

frogman007

War Hero
Don't know. However that utter fucking dog turd bollox they teach in RNSLAM ( or whatever they call it) is complete and utter embarrassing wank. POLC was the most shit. Splitting the course in half to collect water from a map. Sounds great, but this was all done in the classroom. What a load of shit.

Don't know why they bother giving you kit to carry up the mountains. Just wimp out like some sad beefer and they will throw your kit in the wagon for you. Utter,utter shite. I am sure the army do the same!!!

The best bit is most of the cunts that work there believe all the hype and dribble. Some demented Chief SA spouting of about command and control. Get ya head down you limp cunt.

As for that Earlstoke cac. Ha fuck off you weird leadership tossers! More embarrassment.

Apart from that I enjoyed. Well the driving out of the gate bit.

Waspie

War Hero
Depends on who you serve with. The only tyrannical leadership i has was when i was a young 16 year old Junior Leader. When i was a trained soldier, i served in brilliant squadrons where it was much more relaxed.
I have been told by most of the pongo's I work with not to base my opinions on Bovington but it's difficult as it's the only place I have to observe!!!! From trooper to Rupert they all lie out of their arses!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
drewfester What have you said that's made your other half laugh themselves silly? Nearest & Dearest 14
wet_blobby Dont know if this is gen but made I Laugh.. Diamond Lil's 0
S This made me laugh Diamond Lil's 4
S Commando Raid on Loften (This made I laugh a lot) History 5
pinkprincess Just because it made me laugh so much! Diamond Lil's 5
S Just made me laugh Diamond Lil's 1
Topaz This made me laugh Diamond Lil's 16
golden_rivet first time a cold caller has made me laugh ... Diamond Lil's 15
MoD_RSS Treasury Direction made under Sections 71 and 76 of the Coronavirus Act 2020: Eat Out to Help Out Scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New satellite data made available to help tackle public challenges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Treasury Direction made by the Chancellor under Sections 71 and 76 of the Coronavirus Act 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Treasury Direction made under Sections 71 and 76 of the Coronavirus Act 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Access to online counter terrorism training made easier for home users MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Criminals made to pay more to fund victim support MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Made in China Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
MoD_RSS Former Derbyshire drift mine made safe to protect public and environment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New heart disease drug to be made available for NHS patients MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welcoming the progress made by UNAMA in Afghanistan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Suicide bereavement support to be made available across England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How we’re MADE at BPDTS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-made Freddie Mercury bust £1m win for Queen charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Twenty three arrests made in people smuggling investigations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS History made as final fuel leaves iconic nuclear plant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dr Abdalla Hamdok made Prime Minister of Sudan: Troika Statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DVSA reveals top driving test faults made in the first year of the new test MoD News 0
vauxhall MOS - Ensuring the right payments are made to the right people Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Arrest made following Home Counties waste mountains MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New appointments made to strengthen HS2 Ltd board MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Appointments made to the Board of Kew's Royal Botanic Gardens MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: “Significant progress” made at 10 of most challenging prisons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Probate applications made simpler and easier with online service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Revolutionary satellite made of 'the stuff of science fiction' leaves the UK MoD News 0
T Originally Joining as a WTE but transferred to AET, now i am worried i made the wrong decision. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS News story: Five Reappointments made to the Science Museum Group MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Statement made by the Prime Minister: 15 November 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to Parliament: The Secretary of State for Work and Pensions has made a statement to the House today. MoD News 0
soleil Extra Seats Made Available For Army Navy Match On May 5th 2018 Sports and Adventure Training 0
BoxKickerSubs Hand made fishing rods. Sports and Adventure Training 1
J Eng 1, appointment made by RFA. Need help! RFA 17
LateToTheParty Made the wrong choice, is it too late Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MoD_RSS News story: Two WW1 heroes finally laid to rest 100 years after they made the ultimate... MoD News 0
A Made a mistake on medical form, declared TMU Joining the Royal Navy 11
S On Leave From HMS Raleigh And Feeling Like I've Made A Mistake Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy's newest sub test fires torpedo using £50 million UK-made advanced... MoD News 0
L Partial ACL, arthroscopy. Made PMO Health & Fitness 1
drewfester Is this true or made up Current Affairs 6
SquidlyDiddly Have I made the right choice? RFA 14
MrIndeed I made a mistake on my application. It says my height is 5cm and my weight is 0kg Diamond Lil's 31
Stirlin New RN recruiting ads...... Made in the Royal Navy. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 47
stan_the_man Mistakes your'e glad you never made - women wise Diamond Lil's 3