mad frrrridggy

2csnndsgfh]

a got home donewwwere and ddont no were were and am shaggedsde 2 birds nibimum and am soereryhy if this is shite but am pissefd lik dso fuck eit p lol

Blackrat said:
Haggis.

Sort your crypto out. It's going wrong.
As luck would have it, my aged Bletchley Park neighbour was kind enough to run the garbled post through his refurbished Enigma/Smegma Machine.

Although it blew up in the attempt it churned out translation before self-destructing:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From Haggis-Snatcher
Addressees-Unknown

UNCLASSIFIED (but perhaps the Haggis-Snatcher should be.)

TEXT:

After 2 cans of cider I got a homos underwear off (and I don’t know where) and I was shagged 2 thirds in the bum and I am sore.

Sorry if this is not polite; but I am poisoned. A nice dose and I emit a loud ‘plop plop’.

MASSAGE ENDS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Haggis_Catcher said:
2csnndsgfh]

a got home donewwwere and ddont no were were and am shaggedsde 2 birds nibimum and am soereryhy if this is shite but am pissefd lik dso * eit p lol
Now thats why you should'nt mix buckie with el dorado. Not only do you become a dribbling wreck, but the mind also plays tricks on you. Two women, sure they were, hows your arrse today?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Its a shame you got so pissed last night or you could have told us all about the experience. Always next week with the cousins, eh. :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Miscellaneous 0
F Blue Jokes 9
Lingyai Current Affairs 6