mad frrrridggy

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Haggis_Catcher, Dec 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 2csnndsgfh]

a got home donewwwere and ddont no were were and am shaggedsde 2 birds nibimum and am soereryhy if this is shite but am pissefd lik dso fuck eit p lol

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Haggis.

Sort your crypto out. It's going wrong.

3. As luck would have it, my aged Bletchley Park neighbour was kind enough to run the garbled post through his refurbished Enigma/Smegma Machine.

Although it blew up in the attempt it churned out translation before self-destructing:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From Haggis-Snatcher
    Addressees-Unknown

UNCLASSIFIED (but perhaps the Haggis-Snatcher should be.)

TEXT:

After 2 cans of cider I got a homos underwear off (and I don’t know where) and I was shagged 2 thirds in the bum and I am sore.

Sorry if this is not polite; but I am poisoned. A nice dose and I emit a loud ‘plop plop’.

MASSAGE ENDS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Now thats why you should'nt mix buckie with el dorado. Not only do you become a dribbling wreck, but the mind also plays tricks on you. Two women, sure they were, hows your arrse today?

5. apologies for my drunken ramblings but the alcohol got the better of me last night

6. witsend

Hows yer arrse?

7. why would i have a sore arse.

8. nah my arse is ok i only give it not take it so im not a gayer :lol:

9. witsend

A reach round still puts one ball in each camp.

11. witsend

Its a shame you got so pissed last night or you could have told us all about the experience. Always next week with the cousins, eh. :wink:

12. do you think am welsh banging my cousins that's not a sottish tradition. :lol:

13. Cornish, Somerset & Norfolk.