MA Training in the RN

Hello all

I wondered if anyone can help, I am a Pongo, and as such, unable provide advise of this issue.

I know of someone who wants to join the RN as an MA, does anyone have a link to some decent info on the subject, or can provide any advise on Phase 1 (Raleigh) and 2 (at DMSTC) of the training that I can pass on.

Thanks in advance.

PegLeg

wingnut

Lantern Swinger
I think pegleg was after any more detailed information that is availiable, esppecialy what is involved in phase 2 training, so he is prepared
for what type of study/practical is iinvolved :thanks:

wingnut said:
I think pegleg was after any more detailed information that is availiable, esppecialy what is involved in phase 2 training, so he is prepared
for what type of study/practical is iinvolved :thanks:
WN, yes please, I have already passed the info in the link prior to the above post (and I am gratefull for the input made already, thank you), on to the individual concerned, I am after something a tad more detailed.

It is not for me, my career is nearly over after 20 years in the army and some of it as an army medic, however, I know nothing, in detail, on the RN MA side of training at the early stage, advise would be greatly appreciated

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Land Ops 0
P Miscellaneous 0
P Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 20