MA Training in the RN

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by pegleg, Jul 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all

I wondered if anyone can help, I am a Pongo, and as such, unable provide advise of this issue.

I know of someone who wants to join the RN as an MA, does anyone have a link to some decent info on the subject, or can provide any advise on Phase 1 (Raleigh) and 2 (at DMSTC) of the training that I can pass on.

Thanks in advance.

2. I think pegleg was after any more detailed information that is availiable, esppecialy what is involved in phase 2 training, so he is prepared
    for what type of study/practical is iinvolved :thanks:
  3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

ninga stoker will rise from his coffin and provide the links and info you guys need soon. :thumright:
  4. WN, yes please, I have already passed the info in the link prior to the above post (and I am gratefull for the input made already, thank you), on to the individual concerned, I am after something a tad more detailed.

It is not for me, my career is nearly over after 20 years in the army and some of it as an army medic, however, I know nothing, in detail, on the RN MA side of training at the early stage, advise would be greatly appreciated