LUCKY, UNLUCKY, OR PLAIN STUPID.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seenoffteefcuk, Jan 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While walking home from work last night i decided in the interest of safety and personel embarrassment to walk on the road(ice on pavement).
    After about 5 steps i heard a beep and the was hit by a bus wich eventually stopped about 8ft in front of me after i stopped spinning round.
    no one got hurt but i am now asking was i
    a)LUCKY that i didnt get hurt.
    b) UNLUCKY by getting hit by a bus.
    c) FCUKING STUPID for walking on the road at busy time of day.

2. The answer has to be C.

3. All of the above.
    You should have gone to the pub and stayed there or not gone to work in the first place.

4. You walk home from work?

Peasant.

5. Nope, the bus driver was wrong..beats me rigid the lack of concern for peds. in the UK.
    Which probably goes a long way to explaining why we have the 2nd hightest pedestrian casualty rate in the EU.
    Walk in the road and make the fuckers slow down.

6. a)LUCKY that he didn't reverse to make sure.
    b) UNLUCKY that you didn't have skates on and therefore didn't get propelled home.
    c) FCUKING STUPID for walking when we invented wheels for that :thumbleft:

7. Forgive the bone question but why didn’t you see the bus? At a guess, I presume you did what the natives do here in Westoland; walked with your back to the traffic. To completely match our natives, you would also wear clothes that ensure that you blend in with the scenery. There are a few round here who are very fortunate not to have truly blended with the scenery.

8. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Has tio be c) obviously, you could have got on the fecking bus instead of walking!!! 8)