LSO Trainee Candidate

kjones232

Hi all,

I've been using the site for general advice on my application for LSO Trainee in the RFA, and this is first post.

I just passed my psychometric test yesterday, and was wondering if anybody could give me so advice for the next few events coming up like the suitability interview/AIB. I'm guessing the AIB for RFA isn't the same as RN due to lack of fitness tests, so a rundown of that would be much appreciated! Anyone looking at starting LSO training this year give me bell!

seajudged

Badgeman
Hi all,

I've been using the site for general advice on my application for LSO Trainee in the RFA, and this is first post.

I just passed my psychometric test yesterday, and was wondering if anybody could give me so advice for the next few events coming up like the suitability interview/AIB. I'm guessing the AIB for RFA isn't the same as RN due to lack of fitness tests, so a rundown of that would be much appreciated! Anyone looking at starting LSO training this year give me bell!
You'll share your AIB with RN/RM candidates, and when I did mine in 2017 there was a fitness test for ALL candidates.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

kjones232

You'll share your AIB with RN/RM candidates, and when I did mine in 2017 there was a fitness test for ALL candidates.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Ah okay then, I thought there was a basic ENG1 medical requirement. Are the fitness requirements similar to RN?

Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A RFA 2
T The Quarterdeck 0
X History 30