LS&GC Medal ( Mystery )

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by fredtubb, Oct 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Asked a question late last night, had a reply from Breathing out on the way up, answed that. looked this morning to see if anything more said. Cant find posts, reasons please.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
  2. Fred Tubb's LS & GCM thread of yesterday has vanished!

Posted to draw attention to the vanished thread issue raised here

Besides Fred Tubb's missing Thread, the posts that he and I made on it are also missing from our respective lists of posts made.

Gremlins? Mice? Censorship?

We should be told as some poor chap's Pea-Doo Bling is at stake here :wink:
  3. It's a good job that the Pea Doo is for undetected crime as Fred Tubb and countless others (including myself) wouldn't be entitled to it. :-D
  4. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

They aren't in the 'sin bin' although that doesn't mean they haven't been deliberately deleted. Maybe NotmeChief has return as a master hacker and is deleting the work of those who made the poor, kind, gentle man's internet life a misery.

Mice or gremlins, mod with finger trouble.
  5. Not necessarily. If you've been awarded it and then forfit it for being a bad lad, then you get it back the same as you get your badges back. I know coz I did :D
  6. I did not get it in the first place, nor was i a naughty boy (Well not much). If you could read the posts you would see the reason behind the question. Maybe its a phantom like when nicks would go missing out of the Dhoby shack. Or regularly finding only one flip flop in your boot locker onboard.
  7. i quess ill put it on again and see what happens i Miscellaneous and see what happens.
  8. Found the bar to mine the other day - never bothered to put the fcuking useless, meaningless thing on
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I've got sod all to do with it. Good conduct vortex me, never been known to have it.
  10. I put mine on and a very nice piece of bendy, thin tin it is too. Well worth the second 15 years I had to do to get it!!