lowest level of security?

posiden

Midshipman
hey,

what kind of jobs onboard the RFA require the least level of security? i dont want to hold much responsibility, i was thinking of applying for a navigation role in the RFA; im ok with navigation but a bit rusty on the selestial (navigation by the stars).

does it really matter, what job i apply for? i mean if i know i wont pass security in a role like an intel officer then surly a lower level role where you arent exposed to as much sensitive material or am i assuming something thats a load of bull and in actual fact everyone has the same level of scrutany?

Seadog

War Hero
The entire ship’s company are exposed to the ‘sensitivity’ of some operations.

Random Officers are jobbed for Security Audits whether they have DV or SC clearance.

If you’re worried that you can’t keep a secret you are probably not fitted.

Waspie

War Hero
Infantry soldier. They have minimal access to security info.
Plus you'd be miles away from anyone at sea who would have access to sensitive info!!

posiden

Midshipman
The entire ship’s company are exposed to the ‘sensitivity’ of some operations.

Random Officers are jobbed for Security Audits whether they have DV or SC clearance.

If you’re worried that you can’t keep a secret you are probably not fitted.
i can keep a secrat. its not that im worried, i just want to make it easy on myself; i am not sure what info is required; i moved a lot over the last few years and lots of unemployment.

Sumo

War Hero
i can keep a secrat. its not that im worried, i just want to make it easy on myself; i am not sure what info is required; i moved a lot over the last few years and lots of unemployment.
May be bus a driver will be more your cup of tea, lots of gossip to hear and always on the move? Once you have the driving licence the world's your oyster.

Last edited:

Waspie

War Hero
What a cop out!!!

Join the Peace Corps!!!!

And who cares these days what sex you are as long as you can pull your weight - which obviously you don't want to!!!

posiden

Midshipman
May be bus a driver will be more your cup of tea, lots of gossip to hear and always on the move? Once you have the driving licence the world's your oyster.
i get land sick. i hate land... and im being misunderstood but dont have the skills to explain

Latest Threads