lowest level of security?

posiden

Midshipman
hey,

what kind of jobs onboard the RFA require the least level of security? i dont want to hold much responsibility, i was thinking of applying for a navigation role in the RFA; im ok with navigation but a bit rusty on the selestial (navigation by the stars).

does it really matter, what job i apply for? i mean if i know i wont pass security in a role like an intel officer then surly a lower level role where you arent exposed to as much sensitive material or am i assuming something thats a load of bull and in actual fact everyone has the same level of scrutany?

Seadog

War Hero
The entire ship’s company are exposed to the ‘sensitivity’ of some operations.

Random Officers are jobbed for Security Audits whether they have DV or SC clearance.

If you’re worried that you can’t keep a secret you are probably not fitted.

Waspie

War Hero
Infantry soldier. They have minimal access to security info.
Plus you'd be miles away from anyone at sea who would have access to sensitive info!!

posiden

Midshipman
The entire ship’s company are exposed to the ‘sensitivity’ of some operations.

Random Officers are jobbed for Security Audits whether they have DV or SC clearance.

If you’re worried that you can’t keep a secret you are probably not fitted.
i can keep a secrat. its not that im worried, i just want to make it easy on myself; i am not sure what info is required; i moved a lot over the last few years and lots of unemployment.

Sumo

War Hero
i can keep a secrat. its not that im worried, i just want to make it easy on myself; i am not sure what info is required; i moved a lot over the last few years and lots of unemployment.
May be bus a driver will be more your cup of tea, lots of gossip to hear and always on the move? Once you have the driving licence the world's your oyster.

Last edited:

Waspie

War Hero
What a cop out!!!

Join the Peace Corps!!!!

And who cares these days what sex you are as long as you can pull your weight - which obviously you don't want to!!!

posiden

Midshipman
May be bus a driver will be more your cup of tea, lots of gossip to hear and always on the move? Once you have the driving licence the world's your oyster.
i get land sick. i hate land... and im being misunderstood but dont have the skills to explain

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: Number of children in long-term workless households at lowest level in over a decade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tax gap falls to lowest recorded rate MoD News 0
vauxhall Lowest Paid Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen and Women to Receive 6% Pay Rise Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Lowest paid in military receive bumper pay rise MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lowest paid set to receive sick pay for the first time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tuberculosis cases in England hit lowest ever levels MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sales of veterinary antibiotics at their lowest in 25 years MoD News 0
A British Defence Spending at lowest since 1930s Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Shipment of high level waste from the UK to Germany MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update from the UK Chief Medical Officers on the COVID-19 alert level MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAIB report 07/2020: Freight train derailment at Willesden High Level Junction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Increasing the level of coordination in offshore electricity infrastructure: BEIS and Ofgem open letter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Multi-million boost from UK government for Welsh railways to level up infrastructure and improve journeys for passengers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GCSE and A level students to receive centre assessment grades MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rise in top grades as students celebrate A level results MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guide to AS and A level results for England, 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Triple lock for students ahead of A level and GCSE results MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Level Academy: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and India agree deeper trading relationship at cabinet level summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement to the Solutions Strategy for Afghan Refugees High Level Meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New package of support for T Level industry placements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update from the UK Chief Medical Officers on the UK alert level MoD News 0
D Accelerated Apprentice Scheme (AE) CP level Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS EU-UK Statement following the High Level Meeting on 15 June MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary accelerates T Level roll-out MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transport Secretary announces new measures to “keep passengers safe now and level up for the future” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual GCSE and A level consultation outcomes and autumn exam series proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual publishes initial decisions on GCSE and A level grading proposals for 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual seeks views on GCSE and A level grading proposals for 2020 MoD News 0
N CIS Entry Level Engineers? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS T Level providers to benefit from £110 million boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nigel Topping appointed UK High Level Climate Action Champion MoD News 0
MoD_RSS High-tech products to level the playing field for disabled pupils MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Report 16/2019: Near miss between a passenger train and lorry at Mucking AHB level crossing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Near miss at Norwich Road level crossing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Terrorism threat level lowered to Substantial MoD News 0
MoD_RSS T Level campaign launches to help accelerate young people to ‘NexT Level’ MoD News 0
L A-Level Scholarships The Corps 3
MoD_RSS Honduras joins high-level dialogue on marine litter and waste management in the Caribbean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guatemala joins high-level dialogue on marine litter and waste management in the Caribbean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guide to AS and A level results for England, 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary wishes pupils good luck with A level results MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to Sunday Times story about A level grades MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Threat level system updated to include all forms of terrorism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Introducing the High Level Panel of Legal Experts on media freedom: Amal Clooney's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Women in Finance Charter continues to drive change at highest level MoD News 0
MoD_RSS T Level providers to benefit from multi-million pound fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ofqual response to Pearson update on A level maths breach MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Education Secretary confirms T Level roll-out from September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Allegations of wrongdoing in Edexcel A level maths paper MoD News 0