Lovers

I don't care if you lot do take the p1ss about this but me and WreckerL are lovers. We were discussing this last night and we believe that we should let everyone on rumration know that we are both gay. If you have a problem then that's YOUR issue not ours. Plus it's allowed in the forces now

Thanks

Apart from any legal issues with wombats statement, which I could easily take up, there's another one for the ignore list. I like that function, it's ace.

Excellent WB although there goes my chance of doing a McAlpine and getting loads of compo, suppose I'll have to put off my retirement yet again :(

Apart from any legal issues with wombats statement, which I could easily take up, there's another one for the ignore list. I like that function, it's ace.
When you say legal issues do you mean that your not legally partners so it don't count?
In other words it's as I suspected your just a slut.

He was on my '**** off ' list anyway.

I now await and see how he reincarnates himself!
You put many more on your **** off list you'll soon be talking to yourself.
I wont be on it though will I as the "what the ****'s he gunna say next factor keeps you keen.^_~
Plus you aint had the sex I promised you yet.

You pair need to get out more, the troll got banned in November :roll: Besides, I ain't queer, I don't push back :winkrazz:
Which does not diminish my theory in the least.
Bite me, ban me, I'm a cowboy and cowboys don't care.
You're a slut.
Happy New Year.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Diamond Lil's 4
HarryBosch Diamond Lil's 15
higthepig Diamond Lil's 14