Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Wombat, Nov 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't care if you lot do take the p1ss about this but me and WreckerL are lovers. We were discussing this last night and we believe that we should let everyone on rumration know that we are both gay. If you have a problem then that's YOUR issue not ours. Plus it's allowed in the forces now

2. The trolls have reared up again. I used to enjoy this site but not anymore, time to say goodbye.
  3. As has been pointed out johne, just put them on your 'ignore' list and bingo-bango they're gone!

Don't go mate.
  4. Apart from any legal issues with wombats statement, which I could easily take up, there's another one for the ignore list. I like that function, it's ace.
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

He's been banned.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Excellent WB although there goes my chance of doing a McAlpine and getting loads of compo, suppose I'll have to put off my retirement yet again :(
    • Like Like x 1
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Dry your eyes, your a sludgemariner, You'll get heaps more abuse on here mate, give me a shout if you dont, I'll make something up... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Aaaaaah, a caring, sharing booty!!

9. He was on my '**** off ' list anyway.

I now await and see how he reincarnates himself!
  10. ******* hell ! In my time in the Mob, only two nasty things to worry about onboard, 1) Snappers 2) Thieves
    Turd burgling twats!
  11. Well done on coming out, everyone to their own just be prepared for the sharks
  12. When you say legal issues do you mean that your not legally partners so it don't count?
    In other words it's as I suspected your just a slut.
  13. You put many more on your **** off list you'll soon be talking to yourself.
    I wont be on it though will I as the "what the ****'s he gunna say next factor keeps you keen.^_~
    Plus you aint had the sex I promised you yet.
  14. You pair need to get out more, the troll got banned in November :roll: Besides, I ain't queer, I don't push back :winkrazz:
  15. Which does not diminish my theory in the least.
    Bite me, ban me, I'm a cowboy and cowboys don't care.
    You're a slut.
    Happy New Year.