Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love the name

bikerman

War Hero
Got this E-mail and just loved the name. It really makes me wants to answer it but no.
Here is a small example

"From: James M. Kunta
Tel + 0027 83-994-0158
No: 210 House Street High Point Building
Johannesburg South Africa
Highly Confidential
Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect and humility, do I write you this investment business proposal,. I am MR. JAMES M. KUNTA the first Son of Late DR.JERRY E.KUNTA who was recently murdered in a land dispute in ZIMBABWE. I got your contact from the INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTRE here in Johannesburg and I decided to write you."

Guzzler

War Hero
Cut and paste:

Inverchapel is best remembered in the public imagination for a much reproduced note he is said to have written in 1943 to Lord Pembroke while Ambassador to Moscow.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archibald_Clark_Kerr,_1st_Baron_Inverchapel#cite_note-3
"My Dear Reggie, In these dark days man tends to look for little shafts of light that spill from Heaven. My days are probably darker than yours, and I need, my God I do, all the light I can get. But I am a decent fellow, and I do not want to be mean and selfish about what little brightness is shed upon me from time to time. So I propose to share with you a tiny flash that has illuminated my sombre life and tell you that God has given me a new Turkish colleague whose card tells me that he is called Mustapha Kunt. We all feel like that, Reggie, now and then, especially when Spring is upon us, but few of us would care to put it on our cards. It takes a Turk to do that. Sir Archibald Clark KerrH.M. Ambassador"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Public love for nature during Covid-19 highlighted by new survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Love Culture Week as part of Enjoy Summer Safely MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at Love Lane, Woolwich (ref: 3233519 - 3 June 2020) MoD News 0
soleil FB: SSAFA, The Armed Forces Charity - With Love From RNAS Yeovilton The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS Major campaign launched to encourage the nation to ‘Love Water’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 10 things to love about us MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Asia’s newfound love for British cheese MoD News 0
Sumo Eurovision Love it or hate it Diamond Lil's 17
MoD_RSS Press release: Gloucestershire school children learning to love nature with help from the Environment Agency MoD News 0
soleil Forces Network: "Why We Love The Spitfire: Cinema Film Explores Her Place In Our Hearts" History 0
MoD_RSS News story: Dstl experts decode the science behind falling in love MoD News 0
mitch in the north I LOVE ALCOHOL BLACKOUTS ME!! Diamond Lil's 0
BillyNoMates I feckin' love guillotines me. Diamond Lil's 1
BillyNoMates I Feckin' Love Stick Insects Me. Diamond Lil's 17
MG Maniac I Fecking Love Dogs Me Diamond Lil's 2045
Waspie I love BST Diamond Lil's 0
finknottle Tories;don't you just love them! The Gash Barge 57
soleil Mail: "Sea Of Love: Royal Navy Crew Spell Out Valentine's Message On The Deck" The Fleet 4
soleil Mail: Gov Refuses To Axe Dickensian Rules Forcing Army Widows To Choose Love/Pension Finance & Pensions 28
scouse All the nice girls love a sailor Diamond Lil's 0
Bad CO Are you in the market for love ..... Nearest & Dearest 0
soleil ITV: "Royal Navy Sends Message Of Love Home On Valentine's Day" The Fleet 3
Naval_Gazer For those who love loud bangs Current Affairs 3
Naval_Gazer For those who love loud bangs The Fleet 0
BillyNoMates Mr & Mrs Monkey. (It must be love) Diamond Lil's 2
BillyNoMates A romantic love song. Diamond Lil's 0
soleil BBC: "RNAS Yeovilton's 'Love' For Outgoing Sea Kings" The Fleet Air Arm 12
sgtpepperband Why People Love France Diamond Lil's 40
trelawney126 Love Juice The Gash Barge 0
Bergen Women - Gotta Love Them Diamond Lil's 7
sgtpepperband NMC's Love Song to NelliesWellies The Internet - Best and Worst 2
soleil Pompey News: "Tell Us Why You Love Portsmouth And Be Entered Into A Prize Draw" Bases / Shore Est 13
C Love juice Diamond Lil's 0
D Love Dress Miscellaneous 0
T It's old but I love it Miscellaneous 0
T It's old but I love it Miscellaneous 0
A Love those nuns Miscellaneous 0
soleil ThisIsSomerset: "Lynx Effect Sparked Love Of Helicopters" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Navy News: "Love Me Tenners At Devonport Variety Night" Bases / Shore Est 0
Alfacharlie Things I Love!! Diamond Lil's 64
G I fcuking love Bear Grylls. Diamond Lil's 74
Stirling Don't you just love these.... Diamond Lil's 12
stan_the_man he he love the cnut Diamond Lil's 0
2_deck_dash People you would love to decapitate with a shovel. Diamond Lil's 255
seenoffteefcuk reasons to love the sun Diamond Lil's 8
scouse Love song classics Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 47
The_Jimmy Mens Health Love in the slow lane Diamond Lil's 14
RonJeremy How long should a woman wait after childbirth to make love? Diamond Lil's 30
Passed-over_Loggie Love is in the Air! The Gash Barge 0
BillyNoMates A romantic love song...yeah right! Diamond Lil's 2