Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lottery

sinbad

Lantern Swinger
A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, andran into the house. She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the darn lottery!"
The husband said, "Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?"
"Doesn't matter," she said. "Just get out."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Dr Simon Thurley CBE as Chair of the National Heritage Memorial Fund and The National Lottery Heritage Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Culture Secretary appoints Blondel Cluff CBE as Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welsh Secretary visits north Wales football club following lottery support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Simon Hart welcomes National Lottery support for Welsh Football MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £10 million lifeline from the National Lottery for National League football announced by Culture Secretary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed John Mothersole as the England Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tony Burton CBE appointed as Interim Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National Lottery scratchcard minimum age could be increased to 18 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Members to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Trustees to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Extension of Peter Ainsworth’s term as Chair and Nat Sloane’s term as the England Committee Chair at the National Lottery Community Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: National Lottery Community Fund Board Appointments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ray Macfarlane appointed to the National Heritage Memorial Fund/ The National Lottery Heritage Fund MoD News 0
O Sports lottery Sports and Adventure Training 1
J Lottery Winners Blue Jokes 1
J The Lottery Blue Jokes 0
BillyNoMates I've just won the Euromillions Lottery! Diamond Lil's 20
soleil Heritage Lottery Fund Support Will Help To Tell Navy’s Story History 0
daffy1 Euro Lottery Diamond Lil's 14
soleil Times: Lottery winner's son (RM) to go to Helmand as planned The Corps 6
trelawney126 National Lottery Helps WW2 Vets to Return to Battlefields Current Affairs 0
S Lottery Prizes Current Affairs 13
sgtpepperband Derren Brown: How he REALLY predicted the Lottery... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
soleil FAA Assoc. (Watford) get Lottery grant to visit new Memorial The Fleet Air Arm 1
Montigny_La_Palisse The hangover lottery Diamond Lil's 20
Nails I won the lottery Diamond Lil's 43
O European lottery Current Affairs 0
Chockheads_WM National Memorial Arboretum - Lottery Funding Current Affairs 2
5dits Matelot wins £1.5 on the Lottery Current Affairs 16
NotmeChief I won the lottery Diamond Lil's 56
slim Lottery money should come flooding in Diamond Lil's 21
bigbaddog Lottery The Gash Barge 7
Joint_Force_Harrier IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU REALLY DO? Diamond Lil's 32
Shakey Lottery numbers The Quarterdeck 9
snapdragon Monday lottery, Seafarers UK and Commonwealth Veterans Charity 0
wet_blobby I've just won the lottery Diamond Lil's 12