Lottery

sinbad

Lantern Swinger
A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, andran into the house. She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the darn lottery!"
The husband said, "Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?"
"Doesn't matter," she said. "Just get out."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed John Mothersole as the England Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tony Burton CBE appointed as Interim Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National Lottery scratchcard minimum age could be increased to 18 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Members to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Trustees to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Extension of Peter Ainsworth’s term as Chair and Nat Sloane’s term as the England Committee Chair at the National Lottery Community Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: National Lottery Community Fund Board Appointments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ray Macfarlane appointed to the National Heritage Memorial Fund/ The National Lottery Heritage Fund MoD News 0
O Sports lottery Sports and Adventure Training 1
J Lottery Winners Blue Jokes 1
J The Lottery Blue Jokes 0
BillyNoMates I've just won the Euromillions Lottery! Diamond Lil's 20
soleil Heritage Lottery Fund Support Will Help To Tell Navy’s Story History 0
daffy1 Euro Lottery Diamond Lil's 14
soleil Times: Lottery winner's son (RM) to go to Helmand as planned The Corps 6
trelawney126 National Lottery Helps WW2 Vets to Return to Battlefields Current Affairs 0
S Lottery Prizes Current Affairs 13
sgtpepperband Derren Brown: How he REALLY predicted the Lottery... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
soleil FAA Assoc. (Watford) get Lottery grant to visit new Memorial The Fleet Air Arm 1
Montigny_La_Palisse The hangover lottery Diamond Lil's 20
Nails I won the lottery Diamond Lil's 43
O European lottery Current Affairs 0
Chockheads_WM National Memorial Arboretum - Lottery Funding Current Affairs 2
5dits Matelot wins £1.5 on the Lottery Current Affairs 16
NotmeChief I won the lottery Diamond Lil's 56
slim Lottery money should come flooding in Diamond Lil's 21
bigbaddog Lottery The Gash Barge 7
Joint_Force_Harrier IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU REALLY DO? Diamond Lil's 32
Shakey Lottery numbers The Quarterdeck 9
snapdragon Monday lottery, Seafarers UK and Commonwealth Veterans Charity 0
wet_blobby I've just won the lottery Diamond Lil's 12