Lottery Prizes

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by seafarer1939, Oct 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This last week I have been notified 3 times from diff. e-mail sources that I have won:
    1. Ten million dollars from the Nigerian lottery
    2. 5 million dollars from a Chinese lottery and
    3. 6 million dollars left to me in some ones Will in Canada.
    question is, can any one visiting these countries pick it up for me? getting a bit infirm to travel that far but I will reward you.
    how lucky can an old seaman get?
  2. Considering you never bought a ticket, and didn't know anyone in Canada, how lucky can you get :D
  3. Some people get all the luck. :lol: No-one ever notifies me that I've won anything. :cry: Hope you are very happy and spend it wisely. :roll:

4. I'm going to all three countries as it happens. Trouble is, I need to pay the transfer fee upfront. Could you possibly transfer £200 per transaction into my bank account.

I won't take any percentage for it, just a favour between us.
  5. In the good old days it used to be Readers Digest.

Best I think is the USMC booties who found Saddams gold bullion and wanted help to deposit it overseas please send your bank details.

Be on the lookout for the man from Delhi asking if you have paid your telephone/gas/electric if you pay manually. This is instead of a reminder please to be giving me your bank or credit card details now kind sir and it will be paid now. How does Feck Off sound.
  6. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

The best offer that I had was from a young lady who started her letter with My Dear... Seems that she has control of 60,000,000 dollars and would love to share it with me. All I had to do was act as her guarantor for her to get a visa to enter the UK. She says that our relationship would blossom once she arrived. If I could send her details of my bank account, for her to put her fortune in, all the better. Snag is I thought that my Mrs might object so I didn't take up her offer.
    Bang went my chance of the good life. Never mind eh!
  7. I was once propositioned by a rich Egytptian business man *cough cough* and an African footballer...

I told him that I lived in the 'footballer belt' (I did at the time) and that I might be able to arrange for a talent scout to visit his club. Strangley, he didn't get back to me.

I declined the offer of marriage from the Egyptian chap. Somehow, I find an anonymous marriage proposal just a tad too creepy. Apparently, as I get older, my standards will drop, or so my staff tell me ;)
  8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Be sure to give them your bank details so that they can pay the money directly into your account.
  9. Can you put a word in for me oppo 8O :roll: :wink:
  10. If you are about to drop your standards...........fancy putting your name down for a widows pension :wink:
  11. I'm not that old or desperate yet Malspal :wink: :lol: :p
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

S'what I heard as well... 8O :oops: :wink:
  13. I am off to Canada in a few weeks, but I will need a share of your win to pay for the first class ticket that I will need to buy and the wedding pressie for my bro, and the gifts for my nephew and niece? That OK?
  14. are you sure about that - :) :lol: :)