Lottery Prizes

#1
This last week I have been notified 3 times from diff. e-mail sources that I have won:
1. Ten million dollars from the Nigerian lottery
2. 5 million dollars from a Chinese lottery and
3. 6 million dollars left to me in some ones Will in Canada.
question is, can any one visiting these countries pick it up for me? getting a bit infirm to travel that far but I will reward you.
how lucky can an old seaman get?
 
#2
seafarer1939 said:
This last week I have been notified 3 times from diff. e-mail sources that I have won:
1. Ten million dollars from the Nigerian lottery
2. 5 million dollars from a Chinese lottery and
3. 6 million dollars left to me in some ones Will in Canada.
question is, can any one visiting these countries pick it up for me? getting a bit infirm to travel that far but I will reward you.
how lucky can an old seaman get?
Considering you never bought a ticket, and didn't know anyone in Canada, how lucky can you get :D
 
#4
seafarer1939 said:
This last week I have been notified 3 times from diff. e-mail sources that I have won:
1. Ten million dollars from the Nigerian lottery
2. 5 million dollars from a Chinese lottery and
3. 6 million dollars left to me in some ones Will in Canada.
question is, can any one visiting these countries pick it up for me? getting a bit infirm to travel that far but I will reward you.
how lucky can an old seaman get?
I'm going to all three countries as it happens. Trouble is, I need to pay the transfer fee upfront. Could you possibly transfer £200 per transaction into my bank account.

I won't take any percentage for it, just a favour between us.
 
#5
In the good old days it used to be Readers Digest.

Best I think is the USMC booties who found Saddams gold bullion and wanted help to deposit it overseas please send your bank details.

Be on the lookout for the man from Delhi asking if you have paid your telephone/gas/electric if you pay manually. This is instead of a reminder please to be giving me your bank or credit card details now kind sir and it will be paid now. How does Feck Off sound.
 

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
#6
The best offer that I had was from a young lady who started her letter with My Dear... Seems that she has control of 60,000,000 dollars and would love to share it with me. All I had to do was act as her guarantor for her to get a visa to enter the UK. She says that our relationship would blossom once she arrived. If I could send her details of my bank account, for her to put her fortune in, all the better. Snag is I thought that my Mrs might object so I didn't take up her offer.
Bang went my chance of the good life. Never mind eh!
 

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
#7
I was once propositioned by a rich Egytptian business man *cough cough* and an African footballer...

I told him that I lived in the 'footballer belt' (I did at the time) and that I might be able to arrange for a talent scout to visit his club. Strangley, he didn't get back to me.

I declined the offer of marriage from the Egyptian chap. Somehow, I find an anonymous marriage proposal just a tad too creepy. Apparently, as I get older, my standards will drop, or so my staff tell me ;)
 
#9
(granny) said:
The best offer that I had was from a young lady who started her letter with My Dear... Seems that she has control of 60,000,000 dollars and would love to share it with me. All I had to do was act as her guarantor for her to get a visa to enter the UK. She says that our relationship would blossom once she arrived. If I could send her details of my bank account, for her to put her fortune in, all the better. Snag is I thought that my Mrs might object so I didn't take up her offer.
Bang went my chance of the good life. Never mind eh!
Can you put a word in for me oppo 8O :roll: :wink:
 

malspal

Lantern Swinger
#10
pinkprincess said:
I was once propositioned by a rich Egytptian business man *cough cough* and an African footballer...

I told him that I lived in the 'footballer belt' (I did at the time) and that I might be able to arrange for a talent scout to visit his club. Strangley, he didn't get back to me.

I declined the offer of marriage from the Egyptian chap. Somehow, I find an anonymous marriage proposal just a tad too creepy. Apparently, as I get older, my standards will drop, or so my staff tell me ;)
If you are about to drop your standards...........fancy putting your name down for a widows pension :wink:
 
#13
seafarer1939 said:
This last week I have been notified 3 times from diff. e-mail sources that I have won:
1. Ten million dollars from the Nigerian lottery
2. 5 million dollars from a Chinese lottery and
3. 6 million dollars left to me in some ones Will in Canada.
question is, can any one visiting these countries pick it up for me? getting a bit infirm to travel that far but I will reward you.
how lucky can an old seaman get?
I am off to Canada in a few weeks, but I will need a share of your win to pay for the first class ticket that I will need to buy and the wedding pressie for my bro, and the gifts for my nephew and niece? That OK?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Miscellaneous 1
snapdragon Charity 0
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 12

Similar threads

Latest Threads