Lottery numbers

Shakey

War Hero
Could someone with nowt better to do please paste March's winning national lottery numbers here?

Just the main ones, not the daily play and all that.

MOD firewall won't let me access their website as it's 'gambling related'. :roll:

Many thanks in advance.

carlm

Lantern Swinger
Wed 21 Mar 07 15 - 19 - 29 - 35 - 44 - 45 - 7 AMETHYST 7 £2.71M View»

1172 Sat 17 Mar 07 1 - 9 - 14 - 20 - 43 - 44 - 32 SAPPHIRE 8 £4.80M View»

1171 Wed 14 Mar 07 6 - 21 - 24 - 38 - 39 - 48 - 41 SAPPHIRE 6 £8.41M View»

1170 Sat 10 Mar 07 1 - 9 - 16 - 34 - 38 - 41 - 4 AMETHYST 5 £5.15M View»

1169 Wed 07 Mar 07 4 - 14 - 25 - 35 - 42 - 48 - 37 AMETHYST 2 £2.70M View»

1168 Sat 03 Mar 07 1 - 5 - 11 - 19 - 28 - 36 - 38 AMETHYST 1 £3.86M View»

If you win i wont some :grin:

dondon

MIA
Cant see 9 , 10 , 17 , 18 , 21 , 29 , carry on working then , ok with that though , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
Shakey, there is a way to get hold of the lottery numbers online. Although you can't access the National Lottery website you'll be able to get the numbers through one of the 'media' web pages. Can't remember which one I used when I was there but it can be done.

Shakey

War Hero
Cheers Jimmy!

Will try BBC News and the other usual suspects.

The censorship firewall thing is dead strict here in Northwood isn't it? All because of that Dutch pervert nonce last year from what I understand.

B(_)boiler

Midshipman
Shakey, go to BBC, type lottery in the seach box. You'll then be able to get the winning numbers. Dont think it gives the value of the prizes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed John Mothersole as the England Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tony Burton CBE appointed as Interim Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National Lottery scratchcard minimum age could be increased to 18 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Members to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Trustees to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Extension of Peter Ainsworth’s term as Chair and Nat Sloane’s term as the England Committee Chair at the National Lottery Community Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: National Lottery Community Fund Board Appointments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ray Macfarlane appointed to the National Heritage Memorial Fund/ The National Lottery Heritage Fund MoD News 0
O Sports lottery Sports and Adventure Training 1
J Lottery Winners Blue Jokes 1
J The Lottery Blue Jokes 0
BillyNoMates I've just won the Euromillions Lottery! Diamond Lil's 20
S Lottery Miscellaneous 1
soleil Heritage Lottery Fund Support Will Help To Tell Navy’s Story History 0
daffy1 Euro Lottery Diamond Lil's 14
soleil Times: Lottery winner's son (RM) to go to Helmand as planned The Corps 6
trelawney126 National Lottery Helps WW2 Vets to Return to Battlefields Current Affairs 0
S Lottery Prizes Current Affairs 13
sgtpepperband Derren Brown: How he REALLY predicted the Lottery... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
soleil FAA Assoc. (Watford) get Lottery grant to visit new Memorial The Fleet Air Arm 1
Montigny_La_Palisse The hangover lottery Diamond Lil's 20
Nails I won the lottery Diamond Lil's 43
O European lottery Current Affairs 0
Chockheads_WM National Memorial Arboretum - Lottery Funding Current Affairs 2
5dits Matelot wins £1.5 on the Lottery Current Affairs 16
NotmeChief I won the lottery Diamond Lil's 56
slim Lottery money should come flooding in Diamond Lil's 21
bigbaddog Lottery The Gash Barge 7
Joint_Force_Harrier IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU REALLY DO? Diamond Lil's 32
snapdragon Monday lottery, Seafarers UK and Commonwealth Veterans Charity 0
wet_blobby I've just won the lottery Diamond Lil's 12
MoD_RSS Record numbers offered flu vaccine as those with flu and COVID-19 more likely to die MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Our phone numbers are changing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Study finds very low numbers of COVID-19 outbreaks in schools MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS nurse numbers continue rising with 13,840 more than last year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS nurse numbers continue to rise with 13,502 more than last year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nurse numbers increase by 8,570 in the past year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plans to remove funding for courses with low student numbers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK jobs market booms with record numbers in work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Housing Minister hails first time buyer numbers - now at 12 year high MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MMR vaccination call following high numbers of cases MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Study to look at barbel and chub numbers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Emergency review of salmon numbers to protect stocks in the Severn estuary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: MMR vaccination call following high numbers of measles cases MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Preventing amputations major concern as diabetes numbers rise MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Plans to boost international student numbers and income MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New national strategy unveiled to boost teacher numbers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Safety in numbers, SLATE Crowd Monitoring and Alerts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK trade and investment in 2018: behind the numbers MoD News 0