Lost?!?!?! What do i do?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by jono_williams, Nov 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im stuck between choices im joining but aint too sure on wot to do im intersted in anythin on the engineering side but nothing that requires good gcses as i didnt do too well at school and im also interested in seaman and CIS but with things being the way they are i wanna be choose something that aint gonna take a year and a day to get me in there these are just what i wud prefer but im open a job is a job at the end of the day anyway suggestions would be good and any information on how long the roles take to get in there after the application process thanks :)
  2. Good God!

is this Nails?
  3. You should be making the right choice at the end of the day, we can not make this desicion for you. I would advise brushing up on your spelling and grammer aswell as this will trip you up in the RN Test. You will now most likely get some stick of some others on here, just pre warning you. :)
  4. And it shows :wink:
  5. You might want to keep that to yourself 8O
  6. Wtr, JPA does it these days!!
  7. Go to your nearest AFCO and tell them what you have said on the forum.
    You don't know if you are joining until you have passed all the entry requirements.
    Your attitude needs to change ie a job is a job at the end of the day.
    At the moment the Royal Navy wants committed individuals not people looking for a job ............. it is a way of life also !
    The wait can be a long one for those who really want to serve in the Royal Navy.
    As I said go to your Armed Forces Careers Office, they will advise you and they know what sort of individuals they are looking for.
    Best wishes
  8. And breathe........
  9. When does the real warning come? :p
  10. Credders? Nails? Zoidberg? Ja5on? Or a new contender for DotW?
  11. You've got stoker written all over you.

You've got dabber written all over you.

And seaman all over you as well.

Fcuking gash bite.
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm... :roll:
  13. If it aint its his brother :D :)
  14. Sgtpepper, that has confused me :s
  15. Murph,I took it to mean F*ck off, I might be wrong but I still like it this way
  16. Edit! My bad, 8O confused, its been a long day.

17. You spelt semen wrong.
  18. I think it was aimed at the OP
  19. :p

20. Fearless this is Intrepid, you are LPD over..