Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending?

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Jenny_Dabber, Oct 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don’t know about you all but I have recently become addicted to the T.V. series ‘Lost’; I can’t wait for the 3rd series to breach the air waves over in the Med! Don't look at me like that, it's been dead over here!

However, I am always constantly trying to work out what the hell is going on, so I thought I’d come out of hiding and ask you lovely people what your thoughts are.

First I thought the survivors where placed on the Island as a type of ‘Big brother’ project, that idea was scrubbed, then I thought that they were all drugged and are crossing each others mind, nope that went out. Then I thought ‘what about a twilight’ scenario, you know what I mean…………….at the end they find out each scene is set in a tear drop.

That Idea was scrubbed, now I think the TV producers are smoking crack on a Friday night and really taking liberties with the loads of dosh they have raked in from the world!

No seriously, what are your thoughts and ideas? What DO YOU think is going on, or could you think of a shocking ending to the series?

Personally I think Vincent (the dog), will be rescued by a S&R helo; as they fly away, the on look is all the graves of the survivors.

Either I have too much time on my hands or being hauled up at home with the flu for 5 days has made me mad!

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

Lost fact of the day

The numbers are 4 8 15 16 23 42

The first season was set in 42 days
    The second took in 23 days
    The third?

Means by the time we get to season 6 it will be like watching 24.....

3. sgtpepperband

Coming to Sky One in a couple of weeks, but a mate of mine who watched it in the US told me that on a recent episode, the Islanders are walking through the jungle and find a clearing. Suddenly they discover a shopping mall bustling with people. But they don't have any island currency, so they all have to get jobs at the food court!

Also Desmond (the Scottish one) has been given a bigger part because his accent was popular in the US!

4. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

Ach series two was good, was able to snag it on DVD at a cost cutting price!

It is great!

5. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

I cant believe theres no serious backdoor action going on - stuck on an island with no hope of rescue - i'd be making a new generation with all the fit burds and some of the not so fit burds - especially hanging out the back of Kate!

Plus that dog is begging for it...

Rincewind

6. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

Was that the SCS calling?

7. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

There used to be a US hospital drama thing, a bit like ER but not as good, called St Elsewhere that ended inexplicably in the relevation in the last episode that everything had been the product of the imagination of an autistic boy. If they can do that with a run of the mill hospital drama I want to see what they do with an intentionally weird series like lost.

It's all the dogs mind!

8. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

Could be cos its Blonde

Rincewind

9. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

You have to admit - out of sheer boredom - you would put the wrong numbers in to see what happened.

If stuff started exploding - then grab Kate for "suprise sex" and hope you got to blow your spaff before the final explosion that kills you?

Or do i need to sit quietly?

Rincewind

10. sgtpepperband

That dog reminds me too much of Bouncer from Neighbours - which was filmed in Australia, which was where the plane in 'Lost' flew from... 8O

11. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

But the red neck already did that with Ana Lucia, however, she screwed him and ran off with his 9mm, before being shot with it by the crazy black dude who then shot himself!

12. sgtpepperband

...or have a cold shower perhaps!! :? :wink:

13. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

Have to admit , I have never watched it , prefer stuff like the Green Wing & Bodies 8) :D

14. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

Got bored at work, so browsed 'youtube.com' and found this Lost tribute!

15. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

Ohhh and a Season 3 promo

16. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

Hi Jenny,

I can think of a brilliant end to the series, and it would ensure a clean ending with no loose ends.

Heave a brick though the TV screen………

it worked for me.

……….

17. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

Did it frustrate you, huh?

18. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

How about N Korea drops an atom bomb on them as a test?

19. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

They've just got a bit of a problem with the magnetic field. Nothing degaussing couldn't sort out, I'm sure.

20. Re: Lost - TV series! Can you think of a mind blowing ending

A good ending would be a pussers grey running aground on the island. Not that that ever happens. LOL