Lost oppo

Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
I only come on here once in a blue moon but I now find I've lost track of an old shipmate.

Rumrat was a prolific poster on here but now appears to be gorn.

If any one has any info I'd be glad to hear it - hate to think nobody cares.

Thanks,

Tanzi

He wrapped his claw in after he said he was getting abuse from another poster via PM. He sent me a lengthy PM spinning the dit before he left.

I last spoke to him on the telephone I think back in January I had to cut it short due to lesley's hospital appointment.I've.mislaid his 'phone number We have had a shite year so far, hospitals etc.and I've let things slide. I will try the P.m. route. We have not met but have so much in common, boxing, trucking, Police, Prison service and so on.I'l let you know how I get on.

Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
I last spoke to him on the telephone I think back in January I had to cut it short due to lesley's hospital appointment.I've.mislaid his 'phone number We have had a shite year so far, hospitals etc.and I've let things slide. I will try the P.m. route. We have not met but have so much in common, boxing, trucking, Police, Prison service and so on.I'l let you know how I get on.
Thanks Jesse,

We were old ships on Aurora and I had some news for him but then he was gone.

p.s. We have summat in common too - police, prison etc - what did you get done for ?

Rummer's 'during his many lives since the mob was a copper with the West Mercia Force. I was a "Screw" The only thing I an d Rummer's d on't have in common is that he is a" true blue" and I am a screaming red in tooth and claw. I will try and re connect with the old boy, has I recall that he went through a rough time health wise a bit back. I still hope for a meet up and a few wets also with Taffscribs who is holding back the mongol hoards at the Welsh border.

Jesse, I THINK that under the new regime PMs became 'conversations. So, for instance, hover over 'tanzi' in grey under the avatar. This will bring up a box, part of which says 'Start Converation'. Click and carry on!

If I'm wrong I'm fairly certain somebody will let me know.........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slim Charity 8
Naval_Gazer Current Affairs 1
andym The Fleet Air Arm 3