Loss of a member

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, May 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No - not that kind of member!! recieved a pm today from one of our RR guys saying

"Im just writing to you to tell you that im leaving RR as i cant be bothered with being slated anymore in the forums. Im just sick of sarcastic people always trolling for a flash. Ive got better things to do than wait for them to start on me so im off.

Thought that id say goodbye as you was the first ever person to send me a PM when i very first joined.
    "

Its a shame as this person was genuine------- I for one will miss them. :cry: :cry:

2. who was it? :(

3. Crystal tips :cry: :cry:

4. oo she was helping me out on all the questions i asked and she was allways kind what wank*r made her leave :(

5. Crystaltips has gone adrift??!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry:

Come back CT... please :!: :!: :!:

6. I don't know what made her leave - or who upset her - but there u go - she has left our little band of merry men ( & women!)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. Try get her back plz 8O

8. That's a shame, and why would anyone slate her?

9. She said that she was going on another thread, she has no need to, on here you have two options, take it on the chin, or as my grannys granny used to say, " Tell `em to Feck Orft"

10. because there fu*king idiots true? they have nothing better to do and thats what they did to me when i first joined

11. I have pm'd her - but it depends if she logs back on babe xx

12. Now Now Chico, aren`t you supposed to be at school studying so that you can join the English Navy?

13. no im on work experiance

14. You really need to wind your effing neck in son.
    No-one but CT knows who has p1ssed her off enough that she feels the need to take some leave, but like as has already been quite clearly stated, there are two choices on this site, either give as good as you get, or eff off with the hump!!

15. even worse-- get to work young man!!!!!!!! xx

16. ...And me too! :roll:

17. lol im alound on internet as long as im doing work im alound on here.

18. Aww don't worry, we know you're a MAN'S man :D :wink:

19. lol

20. I'm at work he he.

But I hope Tips comes back!