Looney Toones

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Skunkmiester, May 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think that the most mental freak has finally been found. What is scary is that there are 80-100 of them.

It is great how the two news anchors rip her up though.

Fruitcake Alert

I'm surprised that in a country that allows gun ownership, that these cretins are allowed to express their views.
  2. Anyone got a spare TLAM? What a nutter!
  3. This one's been making the rounds on arrse for a while, and is the subject of a couple of different threads. Naturaly, the Pongos have come up with some interesting ways of disposing of them!
    My personal choice would be a FAE weapon over the church on a sunny Sunday morning.
    Inbred Turds!!
  4. It looks like we have Christian Fanatics as well.Take a look at her face and ts plain to see that shes a nutter!
  5. Sorry BootneckYank what did you do wrong to deserve this?
    Only six words come to mind, and I will leave the last one out. It could only happen in ……………..

6. Yeah we don't have religous fanatics over here...........Abu Hamza........Cliff Richard....
  7. "It looks like we have Christian fanatics as well".

The mind boggles. What were the Crusades about if that wasn't Christian fanatics trying to impose their mores on others?

European history is littered with Christian groups killing one another because their beliefs differed in some way, one of the worst examples of which has been happening in Ireland for decades and doesn't yet look like it's over, so I don't think that we can preach to the Islamic world on fanaticism.
  8. Come on, The last 10 - 15 years of NI was more about drugs, mafia and money than religon.
    Religon was just used as a front.
  9. You cant use The Crusades to illustrate fanatics.It was a whole different way of life then,where life was so cheap and a bloke in Chain Mail and a posh accent could lop your knakers off with out so much as a by your leave.However it seems that the Muslims are still living in that Era!!!!
  10. Why?... Bacause they can, that's why. Anytime someone challenges them, they run and hide behind our constitution. If someone were to slot 3 or 4 of the mangey bastards, they would end up on death row.
    The last I heard, we're trying to pass a law that would make protesting military funerals illegal.
  11. What we really need to do is test those Nuclear weapons Mrs. Blair is hiding from the little man! Oh, found a place right next to those signs!
  12. Ok then, how many men and women have been sent to their deaths in war by politicians that are christians and belive that when those men and women die that they will go to heaven etc etc.

Wonder if they would do the same if there was no heaven??

Christians are just as capable of being fanatic as any other religon, they just wear nice pullovers and have tea and scones with vicar.

I wonder how many people have died in the name of God?
  13. I think the first one would have been Jesus, or are we including the Old Testament as well 'cos that lot were well in to vengeance and wrath. :)
  14. One hundred percent carrot cake barking mad and should be locked away on an atol somewhere and then nuked to feck.
  15. I would love to see Jeremy Paxman do an interview with the woman. A full 30 minutes and maybe Michael Moore can join in half way. Or even better, stick her as a permanent contestant in the Big Brother House and the winner of the show is either the first to make sweet love to her or cause her to have a stroke throught their "immoral activities".

Seriously now, using her own arguments, if her church is being put upon (like the passing of the law preventing disorderly conduct within 500 feet of a funeral / memorial service) does that not mean that God is angry with them for their sins?