Looks like we are up and running again!

Some fire fighting to be done, but yes nearly there. No chat though. SHould be a bar at the bottom of the screen. Also no front page image. Ah well. Worse things....

Will take some getting used to but good effort these things are a nightmare...

How do you tell new posts for previously read? (aside from by memory, obviously!)

security_geek

Lantern Swinger
We expecting a Royal visit?

Don't log in for a few days and come back to the overwhelming smell of fresh paint and Brasso!
Nice Flats though, ME7 or Klear?
:)

Labrum, to answer your question, if you are using 'Last 50+', then yes, it is by memory, though threads you have not read are bold (though threads you have read regardless of if there are new posts or not remain unemboldened forever). If you use the 'New Posts' option, then if you have read a thread, it disappears from the list unless there is a new unread post.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hmm, I dunno how it happened, EA. But when I clicked on your profile I somehow managed to access your Facebook account - and I managed to see what you go up to at the Olive Net Xmas Office Party..! You should be ashamed!!

Maybe... :wink:

Labrum, to answer your question, if you are using 'Last 50+', then yes, it is by memory, though threads you have not read are bold (though threads you have read regardless of if there are new posts or not remain unemboldened forever). If you use the 'New Posts' option, then if you have read a thread, it disappears from the list unless there is a new unread post.
Cheers JC! I had some advanced search thing saved as a bookmark under the previous version but can't replicate it. The new posts will do for now as long as the little grey cells don't let me down!

The search on this site should be a lot more effective than the old one - now located in top right of site as shown in picture below:

search.jpg