Looking up Librarians Dresses Banned by Elf & Safety

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Aug 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Escalators on the underground ?

2. Would you really want to look up my wide summer shorts Trelawney? Surely a man with your "assets" cannot be that desperate? o_O

At this rate boats will be replacing ladders with lifts and escalators and of course 6 inch guns with giant water pistols. Squirty things at dawn doesn't quite foster the same connotations as pistols (or handbags) at dawn! :lol:

Unless Dawn is wearing a thin white dress.......

3. You a septic in disguise!!!

You must adapt and overcome.

4. Reminds me of the old cartoon showing two wren plotters at work on a giant wall chart of the Atlantic with one of them saying, "If the Admiral routes the ships any further north, we'll have to start wearing trousers."

5. Like it.. :D

6. When I first started working in a library back in the mid-80s I remember that my female colleagues were actually banned from wearing trousers following complaints from our customers! Because our customers made the rules the Librarian had to comply with their wishes. As the complainants gradually were dispatched to another place or decided to spend more time with their families, so the rule relaxed. Fortunately male librarians were never required to wear skirts! :roll: