Looking for someone!

Ime trying to find someone now active in the Royal Navy. I know which country they are docked now in and i know where they will be ging next. Does anyone have any idea where i might be able to get more information. Help Please!

michelle...thanks for the PM's

Do you know this chaps full name, his ship and his trade? It's probable best NOT to post his name on here.

Lingyai said:
All very strange, maybe the dude doesn't want to be found, maybe he knocked her up or something?
Schoolboy error, that'll learn 'im. What's wrong with Biscuit Maker or Dolphin Trainer.....I don't know, these young lads.. :lol:

kingoftwigs

War Hero
As far as I can tell, it was a first encounter a couple of nights ago. I was in the same bar talking to the guy. Too drunk to remember the girl though!

slim

War Hero
He said his name was Jack and he was the Captain of heads so he must be important if he's a Head Captain :smile:

kingoftwigs

War Hero
I'm quite impressed she found her way onto this site to try to find him though, he must have made a good impression. Either that or said he was the pilot!

I am also looking for someone in the navy and no I didn't get pregnant, it's just some people you just can't forget.been on every bloody navy website looking anyone help? I still have his service # etc.won't post his name here

clanky

War Hero
kingoftwigs said:
I'm quite impressed she found her way onto this site to try to find him though, he must have made a good impression. Either that or said he was the pilot!
I'm quite impressed that somebody managed to talk to a lady who was'nt "working". It obviously was'nt in The Warblers. :twisted:

kingoftwigs

War Hero
I think sexbody has got confused with her search, this thread is for Michelle-Sheffield, looking for L and I'm pretty sure it was Warblers!!!
Clanky, did you come there with me?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sexbody Looking for someone also Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 83
R Well I think that's all over... Looking at a PMU. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS Healthcare for planets and humans: why looking after nature is good for mind, body, and the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans UK looking for new ways to help ease the pressure on the National Health Service and continue processing claims safely MoD News 0
K Looking for my deceased fathers naval records Submariners 8
MoD_RSS Report looking at how hateful extremists have been exploiting the current pandemic MoD News 0
S 34 & looking at Hydrography and Meteorology recruit Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
D Looking for Challenge/Spoof Coins From RFA Ships RFA 2
F Looking for information about Grandads pre-war ship service record... Can anyone help? History 13
E Considering joining the Royal Navy- looking for advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
soleil Island Echo: "Ryde's Sea Cadets Looking For New Adult Leaders" SCC and URNU 0
MoD_RSS Looking back at 125 years of the Bar Council MoD News 0
C Looking for info on ATC The Fleet Air Arm 0
CiviPilot At the end of INT for Ratings, Looking to become an officer via AOP? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
MorganCUFC Looking for Fitness tips Joining the Royal Navy 2
huwshpis Looking for a boat Travel & The Great Outdoors 31
MoD_RSS News story: Funding boost for councils looking after asylum seeking children MoD News 0
Lily jade Looking for Kevin Wakelin/Wakeling Nearest & Dearest 9
Sumo Looking for info on WWII Pongo History 12
MoD_RSS Press release: Grants available for SMEs looking to export MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Looking to the new year for progress to peace in Afghanistan MoD News 0
W Looking to join the navy, unsure due to daughter Nearest & Dearest 2
S Looking for archived Navy record Submariners 2
S Debut novel - looking for readers! The Book Club 16
Sumo Anyone looking for work in Guzz Diamond Lil's 8
R Looking for a Royal Marines documentary from early to mid 90s The Corps 2
L Chatham Field Gun Crew 1957 - looking for footage/photos History 2
dapperdunn “The **** you looking at shitlips”. The Gash Barge 42
W Looking to Join RNR but nearest establishment is rather far away Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
L Looking for info on where ships went to??? Bases / Shore Est 52
MoD_RSS Press release: Dstl is looking for out-of-this-world space scientists to join its programme MoD News 0
A Looking to join but need some help/info Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
A Looking for Aged Veterans Current Affairs 12
B Looking into a transfer to AC The Fleet Air Arm 23
Simon - Quest Magazine Looking for engineers at all levels (Leading Hands, POs & CPOs) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 7
MoD_RSS News story: Looking ahead to the London Somalia Conference 2017 MoD News 0
J Looking for advice on a medical appeal Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Deckhamlad Ex Bootneck looking to join the RFA RFA 2
Woolfy Funny looking ear Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
C Looking into RN career Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
A Hi looking for pre joining medical advice please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
D Looking for families of new recruits and/ or new submarine links Nearest & Dearest 2
D Looking for new submariners wags Submariners 9
E Looking to join, have a few questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
J Looking for photos of my husbands' service years Nearest & Dearest 2
P Commonwealth citizen looking to join as a Warfare Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
Bad CO Retd Koninklijke Marine Officer Looking to stay in Pompey Social & Reunions 10
Lindermyer Looking for Bill Diamond Lil's 10
D Sea Cadets are looking for volunteers Charity 44
Z Looking for information regarding joining deckhand Diamond Lil's 64