Looking for Martin Rice - HMS Osprey late 70's

Discussion in 'Nearest & Dearest' started by dorsetcoast, Feb 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

I am trying to locate Martin Rice, he was stationed at HMS Osprey on Portland during 1978-1979 and would have been around 22-23 at the time.

If anyone remembers him or if anybody has any information regarding his current location then please contact me.

2. I just thought I would add another message to refresh this post. If anyone could help me to locate him or provide any information I would really appreciate it.

I should have mentioned I'm not a debt collector or anything like that! I have found out that I am possibly related to him so would really like to get in touch.

3. Re Martin Rice

Hi, I might be able to help, can you tell me why/what he was doing during this time on Portland, and how you might be related?
    regards lochan

4. Hi Lochan, do you know of Martin Rice? I dont know what he was doing on Portland other than he was in the Navy and probably at HMS Osprey.

5. ==================================

Forgive the levity but my word association cells just could not resist:

Rice - Pudding - Club...

6. The only 'Rice' I knew around that period was a Reggie, PO then became MAA later, (naturally.) No idea about what happened to him after the RN.