Looking for Martin Rice - HMS Osprey late 70's

Hello,

I am trying to locate Martin Rice, he was stationed at HMS Osprey on Portland during 1978-1979 and would have been around 22-23 at the time.

If anyone remembers him or if anybody has any information regarding his current location then please contact me.

Thanks,

Paul

I just thought I would add another message to refresh this post. If anyone could help me to locate him or provide any information I would really appreciate it.

I should have mentioned I'm not a debt collector or anything like that! I have found out that I am possibly related to him so would really like to get in touch.

Thanks

Re Martin Rice

Hi, I might be able to help, can you tell me why/what he was doing during this time on Portland, and how you might be related?
regards lochan

Hello,

I am trying to locate Martin Rice, he was stationed at HMS Osprey on Portland during 1978-1979 and would have been around 22-23 at the time.

If anyone remembers him or if anybody has any information regarding his current location then please contact me.

Thanks,

Paul

The only 'Rice' I knew around that period was a Reggie, PO then became MAA later, (naturally.) No idea about what happened to him after the RN.