Looking for an advanced FTP client software

Discussion in 'Bloody Computers' started by Kay_Pool, Feb 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,
    I want to upload some files to my website. So I am looking for an advanced FTP client software solution designed for ease of use by both novices and professionals. It should be powerful and secure file transfer solution. It should also have total control, security, efficiency, and simplicity. If you people have any idea then please let me know.
    Thanks in advance!

2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Good first post

3. Whats the betting there is another post by another first timer recommending one and with a link he just happened to find on google.

4. You are so cynical, I am sure Kay_Pool really is looking for a solution to his ftp transfer client software which is designed for ease of use by both novice and professional users alike, coupled with total control, security, efficiency, and simplicity.
    And I am also sure that when he finds a solution to his ftp transfer client software which is designed for ease of use by both novice and professional users alike, coupled with total control, security, efficiency, and simplicity.
    that he will let us know all about his solution to his ftp transfer client software which is designed for ease of use by both novice and professional users alike, coupled with total control, security, efficiency, and simplicity.

And like most users of this site when he does provide a linky thingy to ftp transfer client software which is designed for ease of use by both novice and professional users alike, coupled with total control, security, efficiency, and simplicity... WE WILL ALL FCUKING IGNORE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. http://www.filehippo.com/software/ftp/

Have at it. Dont know which is designed for ease of use by both novice and professional users alike, coupled with total control, security, efficiency, and simplicity, but its mostly freeware or open source, so yours had better be too.

6. Hi, I use AnyClient when I need file transfer. It is a free platform independent file transfer application that supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP and WebDAV/S. AnyClient is available both as a web based service requiring no software installation, and as a downloadable application that you can install locally. Hope this will help you.
    All the best!

7. spam

Here it is - said there would be. - Mods you need to ditch this thread or lock out the link

SPAM

So your in India and just happened to chance on this forum, funny how you just happen to have the same isp as well.

I hope you come back to read this and see that you wont be conning anyone on here.

8. Thousand about look at CuteFTP, WSFTP and many others and not the least Internet Explorer

9. Funniest spam thread I've read in a while :D

10. :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :laughing5: