Looking for a boat

huwshpis

War Hero
another legal boff in the family, any active debates yet?
Plenty, he lives with me so we speak regularly. He's working as a clerk in a set of barristers' chambers now.

And, just to prove we lawyers breed like rabbits, my daughter has announced that she's going to do her LLB through the Open University!

Sumo

War Hero
Plenty, he lives with me so we speak regularly. He's working as a clerk in a set of barristers' chambers now.

And, just to prove we lawyers breed like rabbits, my daughter has announced that she's going to do her LLB through the Open University!
did a short course on commercial and contract law many moons ago in Londidium , far to much reading and writing for my liking

Did you get a boat? I can get you 10% discount at "Lady Days Boat Hire" in Godmanchester :)

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

My youngest did his LLB at Swansea.

huwshpis

War Hero
Did you get a boat? I can get you 10% discount at "Lady Days Boat Hire" in Godmanchester :)

Thanks much, JFH, but the need evaporated when stepson decided he didn't want a big fuss (much to his Mum's disappointment). I now have to cope with herself's birthday bash in the Autumn, it's an *0th! My fees are going up!!

Sumo

War Hero
Thanks much, JFH, but the need evaporated when stepson decided he didn't want a big fuss (much to his Mum's disappointment). I now have to cope with herself's birthday bash in the Autumn, it's an *0th! My fees are going up!!
Just Done that, I arranged a week of events, as she didn't want a party? Family dinner out, arm and leg, 4* hotel, a night out with the girls, I organised pottery painting? Then called on her old friends to visit throughout the week, I still got grief for not taking the day of work on her birthday. No holiday left, part of 40th & birthday, motorhome road trip across Spain and down the length of Portugal, 2 weeks in villa in the Algarve, then road trip back up to santander, 1 day of a month. Wish I could up my fees?