Look who turned up outside my house.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Oct 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. That's fucking ace.

Brightened up my otherwise fuck-dull Saturday.

2. Fucking quality!

3. HaHaHa Certainly tickled me!!

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

5. witsend

6. Nah this one is better

7. witsend

8. No it isn't.

9. please make one about me, that way ill feel as spechal as do when i visit the vet.

10. Should have asked for his brother Isaac as well

11. Outstanding, now I know you love me.

12. witsend

Cuntchop. :-D

13. [URL="http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphiste-en-8e7601ec8413872d3f6788aaa6196a91.html]Mikehunt hatches a plan.

[/URL]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011

14. Nowhere near as good as the first one and you are even better looking than I imagined. I'll wager you cut a swashbuckling figure in your best blues with your shiny Afghanistan medal with Kunduz clasp.

15. monty - do you really not have anything better to do? no mrs and kids so you spend your time making animations online and touching yourself?

get a fucking room you pair of buftys.

16. I don't know who you are but fuck off and find your own brownhatters.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Presently I don't have anything better to do, being posted to the distended anus of the world this is about as exciting as it gets during a weekend onboard. It's either this or going ashore with fat chockheads and mixing with the inbreeding goat fuckers down "town".

Have you got nothing better to do than to rack up a sock puppet and jiz up an ironic post?

18. that sucks man, sorry your life is complete and utter fail, interesting that you consider yourself to be above your chockhead colleagues yet are clearly an outcast. fall out with drafty did we?