long standing argument

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can't give proof, but I read somewhere that he has a number of wigs which he wears, starting with the shortest style then slowly getting longer until its time for a "haircut" then he goes back to the shortest one again

janner said:
Can't give proof, but I read somewhere that he has a number of wigs which he wears, starting with the shortest style then slowly getting longer until its time for a "haircut" then he goes back to the shortest one again
Tryed that one on her "janner"not having it.I saw him on cooking programme tonight And I could swear it was hanging over his right eye.As they put a crown on his napper.

Its a toupe thing --- not a full wig . just for the top of his head .
You can make it out where his forehead meets his '' hair'' line.

:nemo: :nemo:

Greenie said:
Its a toupe thing --- not a full wig . just for the top of his head .
You can make it out where his forehead meets his '' hair'' line.

:nemo: :nemo:
Ive seen that "Greenie" and pointed that out to her in doors no joy.I need 100 percent to convince the bloody woman.Help---

W.A, if your missus feels strongly about this, may i suggest you get your Xmas dinner down your neck before broaching the subject? I think you'll end up wearing it otherwise.
NZB

reminds me of an old adage:

If you're bald at the front you are a thinker
If you're bald at the back you are a lover
If you're bald front and back, you think you are a lover..... :)

Anyway, does it matter that Our Tel is follically challenged ? You have to admit he is a fantastis entertainer ..... :blush:

:lol:

whitemouse said:

Anyway, does it matter that Our Tel is follically challenged ? You have to admit he is a fantastis entertainer ..... :blush:

Yes he is a fantastic enterainer,and the wife loves his work.But I just can't resist winding her up on Our Tel

whitemouse said:

Bloody Hell WM, that's sooooo true. :) :biggrin: