long standing argument

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by w.anchor, Dec 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dose Terry Wogan wear a wig I would like undisputed proof to confront the Wife with it over Christmas Dinner.TA
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Can't give proof, but I read somewhere that he has a number of wigs which he wears, starting with the shortest style then slowly getting longer until its time for a "haircut" then he goes back to the shortest one again
  3. Tryed that one on her "janner"not having it.I saw him on cooking programme tonight And I could swear it was hanging over his right eye.As they put a crown on his napper.
  4. Its a toupe thing --- not a full wig . just for the top of his head .
    You can make it out where his forehead meets his '' hair'' line.

:nemo: :nemo:
  5. Ive seen that "Greenie" and pointed that out to her in doors no joy.I need 100 percent to convince the bloody woman.Help---
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

7. W.A, if your missus feels strongly about this, may i suggest you get your Xmas dinner down your neck before broaching the subject? I think you'll end up wearing it otherwise.
  8. I have no prove.

but I would say yes :afro: ... same as Brucie and Paul Daniels before he decided to stop wearing his.
  9. reminds me of an old adage:

If you're bald at the front you are a thinker
    If you're bald at the back you are a lover
    If you're bald front and back, you think you are a lover..... :)

Anyway, does it matter that Our Tel is follically challenged ? You have to admit he is a fantastis entertainer ..... :blush:

10. Yes he is a fantastic enterainer,and the wife loves his work.But I just can't resist winding her up on Our Tel
  11. Bloody Hell WM, that's sooooo true. :) :biggrin:
  12. You bald at the front then lol