Long john silver

Rumrat

War Hero
trelawney126 said:
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
jesse said:
:? This should maybe be on the History Forum; but it ties in with the thread. One of the pirates in T.I. was Isirial Hands. Was there a real life Isrial Hands involved in the Mutiny on the Bounty? 8O :?:

Jesse, I am an old f*rt tis true, but the friggin Bounty, I think we should ask Granny. 8O :D :wink:

My mate Israel Hands was 2 i/c to Edward Teach, known as 'Blackbeard'. He was eventually given command of a captured vessel, the 'Adventure.
This was in 1718 and I was only a bit of a lad but I remember it well.
The Bounty episode was in 1789 by which time my mate 'Issy' was long gone. (with thanks to the net!)
Can I go back to sleep now?
Granny...Ave you seen "Blind Pugh".. only I got this ere Black Spot! :wink:

Are you sure its black, and where is it?
If its in your hand you got trouble.
If its in your nicks you got worse trouble 8O :oops:

trelawney126

War Hero
Rumrat said:
trelawney126 said:
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
jesse said:
:? This should maybe be on the History Forum; but it ties in with the thread. One of the pirates in T.I. was Isirial Hands. Was there a real life Isrial Hands involved in the Mutiny on the Bounty? 8O :?:

Jesse, I am an old f*rt tis true, but the friggin Bounty, I think we should ask Granny. 8O :D :wink:

My mate Israel Hands was 2 i/c to Edward Teach, known as 'Blackbeard'. He was eventually given command of a captured vessel, the 'Adventure.
The Bounty episode was in 1789 by which time my mate 'Issy' was long gone. (with thanks to the net!)

Tis definately black...I've definately got it...And I got it in the aaaarrrrgggh

Rumrat

War Hero
trelawney126 said:
Rumrat said:
trelawney126 said:
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
jesse said:

Tis definately black...I've definately got it...And I got it in the aaaarrrrgggh

I take it that last bit was meant to say Argonaut, yes I fell over badly on her as well. :oops: :wink:

trelawney126

War Hero
Rumrat said:
trelawney126 said:
Rumrat said:
trelawney126 said:
(granny) said:
Rumrat said:
jesse said:

I take it that last bit was meant to say Argonaut, yes I fell over badly on her as well. :oops: :wink:
Sorry Jason was meant to read "aaggghhh!"