Long distance relationships

Shay1991

Midshipman
Anyone in the navy or been in the navy every have a good working long distance relationship? Taking 5 plus hours away from each other?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Everyone in the Navy has been in that situation. Some relationships last, some don't. A deployment means you're a damn sight longer than 5 hours away from each other.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
I had a long distance relationship for about 20 minutes once, well I think it was 20 minutes, she says it was more like 20 seconds, anyway what I'm trying to say is I once had sex with a girl who lived in California. I was living in London at the time.......well not at the time I was banging her obviously......how would that work?

What was the question again?

BillyNoMates

War Hero
The further away you are from the one you love, the more you can plunge
your gristle into whatever happens to be in front of it at the time. Buy her
something nice from a local tat-shop and rub some cream on your helmet
whilst on the voyage home.......the blisters will hopefully have cleared up
by the time she's gagging for it.

BNM

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
I had a long distance relationship for about 20 minutes once, well I think it was 20 minutes, she says it was more like 20 seconds, anyway what I'm trying to say is I once had sex with a girl who lived in California. I was living in London at the time.......well not at the time I was banging her obviously......how would that work?

What was the question again?

Are you not supposed to have banged HER brains out?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rummers is showing his age..Marge Proops FFS, I'm more the Dear Deirdre type and in answer to 2DD's question, no need to see someone, you're beef, just accept it!

Latest Threads