London Drinkies - 24th April 13

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by Blackrat, Apr 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Right you swingers. I'm meeting Magda for a bevvy or three in London on the aforementioned date. Venue & details tbc. Anyone fancy popping along for a few?

2. Would love to Boss but am needed here, regards to Magda.

3. Blackrat

Roger that wings.

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Are you taking her to Hoxton, by any chance..? Hoxton Dungeon Suite | First Class BDSM apartment London

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm working, which is probably why you chose that date you dastardly, yet devilishly clever bastard.

• Like Like x 1
  6. When you've finished, pop along.

7. That goes without saying, never step ashore with one in the chamber.

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I thought you fired blanks anyway, Monty..? You backscuttled me and I never got pregnant!

9. I've only been on this site for 4 years. I don't think I'm mentally prepared to meet any of you in the flesh yet.

• Like Like x 3
  10. If my dissertation is finished then it sounds enjoyable, have to promise not to lock me in the basement though!

11. You do realise that Magda has a Paul Calf attack dog ?.

12. No can do but she likes ice cream BR.

13. Blackrat

I've seen your rota. The two of us in the same pub would be problematic as it wouldn't be able to handle that much awesome. Having gone out with Jonno & 2DD a few times in the past, we've been literally beating them off with the shitty stick. It gets tiresome.

14. Good job I'm not coming, you/Jonno/2DD would get an education.

• Like Like x 1
  15. True, you should have seen what happened when we had to piss up in Bristol in noz 1's and medals just before christmas. I was deafened by all the exploding vaginas.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blackrat

Having seen you in No1's, i have to admit there was a slight stirring in my loins.

17. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

I also don't think I could handle that much gorgeous manliness, if all you lot AND Blackers were in the same vicinity, I'd have to clamber over the panting females with heaving bosoms throwing themselves at your collective feet to get to the loo or bar. Most annoying.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Magda

It is always frustrating for us military ladies. The naval uniform in particular is just not very feminine, just the man's nos 1s with a few darts. Nos 2s are even worse. I have no desire for there to be either male or female anatomy exploding (urgh) when I go out in it, but feeling ladylike would be nice.

19. Do I need to pack my tena lady? :drool:

20. Magda

They're all gorgeous Rachel.

Can you hear that strange noise? That's the creak of my arm being twisted...

• Like Like x 1