London Bridge Attacks

Parole Board snowflakes no doubt. May they have a happy festive season. Grieving families most certainly won't. Makes you want to vomit.

Sick of the snowflakes wanting to bring yet more ISIS sympathisers back from Syria. This is the end result, whether it happens immedialtely on their return or a few years later, they are indoctrinated and will do something at some time.

As for this one, judge number 1, spot on. Appeals panel, bunch of c**ts. And as he was locked up for 16 years in 2012 with a mimimum of 8 years to serve, why the f**k was he out now?

Wightsparker

War Hero
Just posted this in A***e (the other people's site)

Copied from BBC news

16:24
Patel responds to Cooper over Khan's release
The Home Secretary tweets...
Home Secretary Priti Patel has responded to Labour's Yvette Cooper on Twitter after Ms Cooper questioned how Usman Khan could have been released after he was "thought to be so dangerous" he was given a sentence of Imprisonment for Public Protection (IPP).
In one of a string of tweets, Ms Copper questioned how it could be "allowed to happen" that after receiving the IPP sentence "[Khan] was released six years later without Parole Board assessment".
Ms Patel responded: "Because legislation brought in by your government in 2008 meant that dangerous terrorists had to automatically be released after half of their jail term.
"Conservatives changed the law in 2012 to end your automatic release policy but Khan was convicted before this."

The thing about this whole sorry affair is that the demographic of the UK is changing. Common sense has been lost. Since executing terrorists like this is not on the cards now. They should be locked up for all of life, or deported from whence they, or their parents came, at the completion of the whole of their sentence. Thats why overt antisemitism is so rampant in the Labour Party now. A party I once had great respect for. The demographic of the party is changing to an east Asian Muslim base,and that holds a totally different set of values. it may not be comfortable to hear this,or PC to say it. And its probably illegal,and I am open to arrest, and prosecution. But it is a cold fact. Unless there is a law passed soon in this country, to make sure of its freedom of expression , religion and secularism, I do worry for our grandchildren.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
The whole country (world?) has gone too far with this PC crap. It was about 12 hours before the Biased Broadcasting Co acknowledged that it was a terrorist attack and/or that the perpetrator was sun-tanned.

Having a meal with friends last night, I said 'Paki'. OOOh S-B, you can't say that! Why not? I'm a Brit and a Jock and don't take offence.

I'm going to have to stop now or I'll get in REAL trouble! PC assholes? I've shlt them!

Sumo

War Hero
For the sake of the murdered, injured and their families, it is not a political issue to score voting browny points on, it is a law of the land issue and how to protect us from terrorist, whose only aim is to do arm, lock them up and throw away the key, regardless of sex, race or religion, they are terrorist.
Condolences to the families of murdered, and the injured get well soon. Our condolences is not enough but it is all we have to give.

Sumo

War Hero
The whole country (world?) has gone too far with this PC crap. It was about 12 hours before the Biased Broadcasting Co acknowledged that it was a terrorist attack and/or that the perpetrator was sun-tanned.

Having a meal with friends last night, I said 'Paki'. OOOh S-B, you can't say that! Why not? I'm a Brit and a Jock and don't take offence.

I'm going to have to stop now or I'll get in REAL trouble! PC assholes? I've shlt them!
Nothing wrong with tree huggers, they should stay in the woods and look after trees. As for PC, my best advice is keep your keyboard clean.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Wait until after the election, then they'll come out of the woodwork claiming he should have been arrested. The ones that shout loudest are those whose greatest danger has come from the possibility of getting a paper cut.

Sumo

War Hero
Wait until after the election, then they'll come out of the woodwork claiming he should have been arrested. The ones that shout loudest are those whose greatest danger has come from the possibility of getting a paper cut.
They also shout from a safe place. It's ok for them to be arrested, as long as they are arrested by someone else?

taffscrivs

War Hero
It's high time this country adopted a get tough attitude towards terrorism.
Never mind every other country, we don't belong to Europe. America, Asia or whoever, let's have a British Law which states: Take part in a terrorist activity in this country and you will be shot on sight. No ifs or buts that is the price you pay.
Benefits to the British public; No huge bill for keeping some nasty fanatical bastard in jail for years and no danger of he/she being released to commit terrorist acts again.
And to the Goody Goodies of this land who may not like this idea, GET FECKIN' REAL! It's the namby pamby leniency and law bending to pamper to a few religious and political beliefs that have given these murderous bastards licence to stalk the streets of this fair land.

Sumo

War Hero
It's high time this country adopted a get tough attitude towards terrorism.
Never mind every other country, we don't belong to Europe. America, Asia or whoever, let's have a British Law which states: Take part in a terrorist activity in this country and you will be shot on sight. No ifs or buts that is the price you pay.
Benefits to the British public; No huge bill for keeping some nasty fanatical bastard in jail for years and no danger of he/she being released to commit terrorist acts again.
And to the Goody Goodies of this land who may not like this idea, GET FECKIN' REAL! It's the namby pamby leniency and law bending to pamper to a few religious and political beliefs that have given these murderous bastards licence to stalk the streets of this fair land.
@taffscrivs stop fence sitting ;)

Stirlin

War Hero
That some politicians are trying to score points over this tragedy is unbelievable , and they wonder why we have no respect for them.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
If a tough response to a terrorist threat or act, or even a possible terrorist threat /act means lethal armed response a.s.a.p. then it is practically inevitable that someone is going to get shot who shouldn't have been shot...... a workman from Brazil springs to mind. The terrorist should definitely be shot to death, but the time frame nearly always goes the terrorists way..... they have already attacked, killed, maimed and will continue to do so until brought down or terminated. Yes, we can kill them - but it's usually too late.
Whole life sentences for everyone of them.
No parole for the "plotters" instigators, or those that carry out acts of terror based on the belief that us westerners should be removed from the face of the earth.
The UK owns some bits of land far, far away upon which a mightily secure facility could be built. Send them all to this place and let them be forgotten. Rehabilitation, de-radicalisation or any other form of therapy for someone with a mind that is consumed with only one single thing is never, ever going to work.
I'll finish by just saying that the civvies on the bridge should now be put forward for some sort of award in recognition of their selfless acts of heroism.

Rest in peace. Saskia and Jack.

191201113419-jack-merritt-saskia-jones-exlarge-169.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil London Bridge: "40 Years In The Reserves" - Lt Cdr Liz Church Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 13
MoD_RSS Parole Board response to events at London Bridge and Streatham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK flags to be flown at half mast for London Bridge attack victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parole Board statement on London Bridge attack on Friday 29 November 2019 MoD News 0
soleil London-SE1 Website: "Royal Navy Frigate HMS Sutherland To Sail Under Tower Bridge" The Fleet 5
M London Bridge was falling down History 12
MoD_RSS Plans announced for London’s Covid-19 recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transport for London extraordinary funding and financing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government grants Transport for London funding package MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: Burgess Business Park, Parkhouse Street, London SE5 7TJ (ref: 3225548 - 29 April 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sentence increased for London man who kidnapped and sexually abused eight-year-old boy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London Plan: letter from the Secretary of State for Housing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at 10 King Henry’s Road, London, NW3 3RP (ref: 3219239 - 12 March 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy London seminar: Bystander to Participant – The Victim Journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London pioneers first ‘virtual power station’ MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Academy London seminar: A story of crime and justice: how to engage effectively with the media MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London Steiner School: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Darul Uloom London: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North West London restaurateur banned for under-declaring income MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Start of construction at HS2’s London super-hub moves a step closer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Apply to the Attorney General's Civil Panel Counsel: London A, B and C panel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North London Rudolf Steiner School: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South London charity under investigation over financial concerns MoD News 0
soleil Stoll/RBL/Poppy Factory - Veterans' Drop-In - Second Wednesday Of Every Month - London NW1 Charity 1
MoD_RSS London serial robber has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Developing London's cycle infrastructure MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London Mini Hollands MoD News 0
soleil ITV News: "Armed Forces Tattoos Photography Exhibition Opens In London" History 25
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at former car parks, Tesco Store, Conington Road, Lewisham, London (ref: 3205926 - 22 January 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Motorway cash helps revitalise West London park MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, London N11 (ref: 3189843 - 22 January 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS North London Immigration Adviser banned indefinitely. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM hosts first ever UK-Africa Investment Summit in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM hosts first ever UK-Africa Investment Summit in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government supporting City of London to mobilise billions of pounds of investment to transform Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at former Westferry Printworks site, 235 Westferry Road, London (ref: 3225474 - 14 January 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Partners for Prosperity: Ghana at the UK-Africa Investment Summit 2020 in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London model ship builder helps chart the course of Qatar’s history MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London seminar: Leading her Majesty's Prison and Probation Service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London exporter recognised in the Queen's New Year Honours List MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NATO Leaders' Meeting London 2019: Defence Secretary’s Statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Terrorist attack in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-Poland relations: 100 years on - exhibition in London and Warsaw MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The IPO London office has moved MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Copyright Tribunal is moving its London office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The IPO is moving its London office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Contacting our London office on Friday 1 November MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tyger of London report published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A connected UK: government extends Dundee to London flight route for another year MoD News 0