Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lollipop

fishhead

War Hero
The wife was trying to be sexy for me last night. When I came up the stairs, I found her lying naked on the bed, licking a lollipop.
Then she slipped it up her fanny...
I said, "Careful with that, love. You'll need it to help the children across the road tomorrow..."

Dusty70

War Hero
I went to bed with this monster, nothing i did seemed to arouse her, I was feeling under the bed when I came across a massive marrow - so I rammed it up there..................................ooooh she said, I do like a bit of finger before the real thing...................

I know - coat - sod off

Dusty70

War Hero
Geezer goes to the Doctor...............Doc, my balls have turned brown, he has a look, never seen anything like it, calls in his Partner and the Nurse and they are non plussed - so they all get together and chat it through

Bloke leaves the Docs and thinks I'll have a couple of beers to calm myself down after that fright

Gets home and his missus starts on him - you've been down the pub again whilst I've been looking after the kids, doing the ironing and washing, cooking the dinner and cleaning - I don't have enough time to wipe my arse

Ahhhh he said, I wanted to have a word with you about that..................................

already got coat on - see above

Latest Threads