lol.........

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by josiecats, Apr 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. whilst floating thro the forums.. i found this...

who is """ The Stig""
    well i think it would be realy cool if we found out it was a WOMAN...lol how many of you men would go and cry....... because a woman had finaly proven that woman are better drivers......... :twisted: :twisted: :D

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

You might have a point josie, I mean has anyone ever seen "the Stig" park?

3. oi you my parking is very good.. sily boy..... and one day you maybe lucky enougth to witness.... this when i rolll up your garden path an take out all your little gnomes...... with my fabulass parking... coz i bet you have lots of gnomes......hehehehe............

4. the terror drives using something called "the force". She certainly doesn't use something called indicators, mirrors or common dog.

No, wimmin should be allowed to drive ironing boards microwaves and after a suitable aptitude test a dishwasher. On no account should they be allowed out of the house unsupervised. And they should certainly not be allowed in the military. Oh no...

5. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! lol!! :lol: :lol:

6. When Top Gear came on the carrier to film the jag going off the ski slope, we asked the production crew and they told us after a few drinks in the mess that the stig is a different person most weeks as it depends on who they can get hold of.

But on the occasion of the car going of the ramp it was some touring car blokey and a stuntman, who was required to drive to the bottom of the ramp, all the rest was computer jiggery pokery stuff!

7. Wonder who it was then that drove the skidoo off the ski jump for the Top Gear Winter Olympics ?????

Still think the rocket propelled Mini was class and the Rocket Reliant Shuttle

8. awwwwwwwwwwwww thats a real bummmer then... lots of diffo people...
    not the same now :evil: :evil:

9. All this talk about women driver...my misses is off to do her FOURTH driving test tomorrow ( Friday 13th indeed!)... showed her this as a motivational training aid this morning!!

F_J