Lois Therux - Sun 1 Apr 07

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by FNUSNU, Apr 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MOD computor wont let me see it, can someone put a discription up? From the reaction on ARRSE its neither big nor clever.

2. Its a bout some crazed septics that are on a crusade.They say all the US military are homos.Crazy fucked up Yanks again.

3. Well, the home page says:

WBC to preach to the whole world,

via the BBC, and UK Channel 4

Soon the whole world will have heard of Westboro Baptist Church and the unwavering message of Her little flock of slaughter. We have preached for nearly 16 years now on the mean streets of America, seeking doors of utterance to cross international boundaries so we might preach the doom of idolatrous Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Now, God Almighty, in His due time, has opened just such a door. You will have no excuse once the BBC and Channel 4 release their pieces on the WBC. No matter what perverted light they display us in, you will receive the message. God Hates Fags. God Hates You. The World is Doomed. This very well may be the last warning this doomed mass of mankind will receive before Christ returns in fire and glory to punish you. Whether you will hear it, or whether you will forbear, it is of no consequence to us. You have been warned.

America, Cursed of God

It is plain to the servants of God, that America is taking a blood bath in Iraq because America is busily persecuting WBC for preaching the Word of God to this evil nation of perverts. God hates America. Her end is near, and approaching fast.

For 16 years we have warned you -- on a daily basis, on the streets of some 460 cities in all 50 states: America needs the message of Westboro Baptist Church -- "God Hates Fags (and ramifications thereof)" -- more than she needs air to breathe, food to eat, and water to drink.

Meanwhile, America finalized the deal whereby she sold her soul to the sodomites -- following the example of Sodom, the seven nations of the Canaanites, ancient Israel, and all the doomed empires of the past. Nor is there any possibility of relief, because sodomites -- by definition -- are incapable of repenting, because they're proud of their sin -- will not even admit it's a sin -- and are therefore wholly given up by God.

Ancient Israel ignored God's warning about following the perversions of the doomed sodomite Canaanites -- and Israel also perished. That warning is found at Lev. 18:24-28; to wit: "Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things (sodomy, incest, adultery, bestiality); for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you...That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you." Even as God today -- through Westboro Baptist Church -- warns America.

And, as Christ warned doomed Jerusalem, even so WBC -- warns doomed America: "O America, America, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee (translate: thou that persecutest WBC), how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate." Matt. 23:37-38.

Can't tell if they're religious nutters or anti-religious nutters.

4. Cheers Tattoodog, Safe to say they are just fcuking nutters!

5. I find it scary that they're also allowed to breed and vote 8O

6. What, these guys or yanks!

7. LOL!

Seriously though, it worries me that those nutters are probably wandering around over there, strolling into gun stores and arming themselves to the teeth for when armageddon comes!

8. My sentiments exactly KOT, it's not worth giving them the credit of getting worked up by their bollox.

9. Probably will be on BBC and Channel 4 when they have gone completely fruitcake and slaughtered the innocents once again.

Thanks to Charlton Heston and all the other small dicks who need a gun to show there charisma you can still go buy the state of art weapon.

God Bless America or is that SAVE!!!

10. Bunch of ********* the lot of them , :twisted:

11. The WBC are a bunch of crazed right wing fundamentalist Christians, as bad as the fundamentalist Muslims. These are the cnuts who demonstrate at US servicemens funerals, berating the bereaved families of casualties of the war in Iraq and the Stan.
    They are bigots and brainless, they believe this BS and although it is laughable it is dangerous as these people lobby politicians ferociously while Joe Public, you and me and our US counterparts, watch TV, read the paper or blog/post on the net.
    Politicians take notice of those who make the most noise, politics is after all just a big popularity contest and these ferkers are shouting from the rooftops 24/7.

12. The Bastards ,

13. This is the same bunch of Cnuts that ACC has been banging on about since time immemorial. Now you see why he may have a case instead of being a boring bastard.

Nutty

14. Having read it all I am of the opinion that I am going to hell. I've done my wife ***********, therefore I am evil.

15. Sweens thanks for sharing mate, but just a bit too much info there :lol:

16. With lambing season in full swing it must be hard to pull just lately!!

[​IMG]

17. Sweens is going to hell much quicker than he thinks. I've emailed this post to his missus :D

18. Hmmmm, yes, but is there photographic evidence? :?

19. ive just had the discomfort of reading some their bo££ox on their site, what a bunch of freaks. im shocked i cant get over the fact the our tv are giving these nut bags the chance to air the sh£t in front of our messed up society. this rubbish is the last thing we need to be showing all the weirdos on our doorsteps. i dont know whos worse our tv bosses or these people who quite clearly need sectioning.
    or is it me coz i seem to be one of the only people that gives t*ss