Logistics start dates

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Illuminati, Mar 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

Is anyone waiting for entry dates for logistics specifically chef?

Been waiting 2 yeas now and still heard nothing, i know the wait time is about 2 years ish obviously these times are not always accurate.

So i just wondered if anyone is got a start date or is currently waiting to get a entry date, and how long have you been on the waiting list.

Cheers

Illuminati

2. The current waiting time for Chef is approx 24 months. I would suggest that you need to give your Careers Advisor a call and get them to check on when your entry is likely to be.

Best of luck

SM

3. Spoke to my careers adviser on Friday he told me he can't give me a time estimate as yet.

that's why i was wondering if any other chefs had entry dates or was on the waiting list to get a start date

Cheers.

4. Hey, i'm new on here, just passed my RT and joining the waiting list for chef, Have you had any news yet mate or still waiting?

5. Check the when are you going to HMS Raleigh thread, I think Illuminati is joining on the 11th December, same as me :D

6. ah nice one cheers, i bet you're dead chuffed knowing when you are headed off, my wait began yesterday so time to crack on with the fitness!

7. hello mate

ye going on 11th dec so just busy with gettin really fit at the mo

just cant wait now

hang in there mate your time will come

illuminati