logisitics aquaint course

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by ktd21, Sep 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey guys,

was just wondering if anyone knew anything about a logistics acquaint course happening in january down in plymouth. I know they have acquaint courses up in Rosyth but didnt realise they had branch specific until I got a call last week asking me to go down. Anyone else going? or know what the format will be like?

2. It will involve.

Food being ruined.
    Stores demands being randomly cancelled without telling the person ordering.
    Bedmaking for beginners.

3. Don't know anything about an Acquaint in Plymouth. The normal Pre-entry acquaint courses are run at HMS Collingwood which is near Portsmouth. These are Branch specific courses with serving personnel coming in to talk to you.

The Logistics training school is at HMS Raleigh which is near Plymouth, so I suppose you could be attending a specific course set up by the phase 2 training school, but I've not heard anything about any such courses.

Hope this helps in some way

Neil - supermario

4. Could be the Potential Officers' Course run at the Defence Maritime Logs School in RALEIGH. They run one of those each term.
  5. Well i've applied for officer entry so that sounds likely! thanks for your help guys