Lock my threads

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by anna_the_spy, Jul 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, my name is Anna, I am big russian transvestite spy looking for big, jumped up puddle pirate to 'lock my treads'; if you know what I mean!!

Must have overated opinion of himself and recent experience of c0ck, but only little one of their own as I only have small hands.

Please let me know of any members who will fit my bill.
    Love,
    Anna.

2. [​IMG]

3. This could go on for months :lol:

4. Be patient my little one. HE( bated breath ) will soon be along
    to service your thread :twisted:

5. Oooooo ..... my chocolate starfish is just twitching in anticipation; do you think he'll take me up the gash_barge first????

6. I don't know about you guys but my spidey sense is tingling here.

This could be a very elaborate windup.

7. Damn, I was hoping there would be some phots (research purposes you understand :oops: )

8. Maybe wiv a hand full of sand for grippers if you talks to im nice sweet buns. :p

9. NO!!!! I wanna talk dirty with him and then he can tell me what a big important man he is, so big and important with super secret job that he has tell tell lots of people, anonymously of course, on big public domain website......

Ooooo it just gets me sooooo horny!!!

10. The end of the world is coming, behold Twiglet on a pale horse, and a few mods behind him.(Don't know what their doing there but can surmise.

[​IMG]

11. Control yourself woman :roll:
    He doesn't sound like a person with BDC to me.

12. I hope he don't let you down sweet buns he sounds right hard and high powered to me.
    But he may disappoint you love and turn out to be nothing more than another pile of malodorous dog shit on the stepping stones of life.
    Be good sweet buns and rest assured I and him is watching over you. :?

13. Oh and I's got more than his 3 cm with a boner on me dear I seen his in the PMs W/C just the other day. :oops: