Local Authority Housing

My OH wants me to move in with her, and she lives in a Local authority rented house. She asked me if my name can go on the rent book. I'm not too sure if this is allowed? Can anyone help?
Ask the Housing Authority.... My OHs Brother and his OH had a similar situation where she had the house and wanted his name on the book too, spoke to council, filled in a few forms and now they are both responsible for the house.....
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Diamond Lil's 17
creeper The Quarterdeck 29
chockhead819 Diamond Lil's 2

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts