Lloyd's List: "Time to bring in the ex-Marines?"

Guns

War Hero
I thought I saw four blokes, two naked and two in dresses, manning guns on our last "Jack Sparrow" patrol recently. That clears that up then.

Further incentive for the Somali pirates: Somali pirates release Greek ship

BBC News 14 Sep 09 said:
...Reuters news agency cited a pirate as saying the hijackers acted after receiving a ransom of $2m (£1.2m)...

The pirate who confirmed to Reuters that the MV Irene had been released on Monday was speaking from the coastal pirate stronghold of Eyl and gave his name as Hussein.

"We already left the vessel and now we are dividing our money," he said. "A helicopter brought the cash this morning."

wet_blobby

War Hero
Well I'd be up for it, as long as I could have a GPMG, SLR with susat fitted and a couple of frag, oh, and no fancy human rights lawyer gobbin off for the Somalis. I could always tell the missus I was away duck hunting for a few weeks.

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
wet_blobby said:
Well I'd be up for it, as long as I could have a GPMG, SLR with susat fitted and a couple of frag, oh, and no fancy human rights lawyer gobbin off for the Somalis. I could always tell the missus I was away duck hunting for a few weeks.
Just leave the "uman rights" lawyer to me :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lingyai Miscellaneous 0
H RMR 8
Bad CO Site Issues 43