living apart get you home pay

Discussion in 'Finance & Pensions' started by pennymoo, Mar 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi

    I am hoping you can help, my husband is currently at Faslane where we have a SFA, we are however thinking about getting a private let back home. My husband has gone into the UPO to enquire about travel allowences, but been told 3 or 4 vastly different figures. I was woundering if anyone here could advise us on the rates of get you home pay (if it is called that) He is almost certainly going to be in Faslane for the long term - our home would be in the South East so its 446 miles from Faslane (each way) if that helps.

    I would be very grateful for any help, while we thinking about this move

    Thank You
  2. Hi Penny,

    My boyfriend is at RNAS culdrose and we live in Portsmouth, he gets about £250 a month get you home allowance. I'm sorry I don't know how they calculate it! I hope this helps a bit!


Share This Page