Liverpool

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Rumrat, Feb 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst being an ardent Man U supporter since papa was a lad, I hold the obligatory opinion of Liverpool our friends up the road.
    However, last night I had to watch in admiration the game played by them against Zenit.
    They were a credit to English football and showed us that the spirit of the game is not dead. They never gave up and were liable to win had there been another 10 mins of play left.
    It was an exciting game and they thoroughly deserved the win. The end result was however against them on aggregate but they acquitted themselves exemplary.
    Well done Liverpool.

2. If Liverpool were playing in my front garden I'd shut the curtains

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

If you've never been in "Flares" trapping women who'll suck your cock for a pastime you've never been to liverpool

4. You mean pull the blanket/towel over a bit. Don't try and big yourself up.
    I think you'll find the front garden as you call it is the Pavement, back to backs in the North tend to be sparse as they know you wont cut the grass if you knew what is was.

They played well and it cannot be said otherwise.
    And if thier play is so crap, what "Glory" beating them?

5. I got in from the gym last night and caught it half way through the first half, what a game it was, Luis Suarez put Gareth Bales goals last week to shame

6. I have never forgiven them for getting us ( Everton) kicked out of Europe in the 80's.

If there is a God they will suffer relegation soon.

7. image.jpg Don't knock Scouse birds :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Got to admit even though I'm a Spurs fan (do one before you start) and I'm glad they got through, the Liverpool match was a far better watch and by the way they didn't