LIVERPOOL FARCE

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Joint_Force_Harrier, Oct 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As an Evertonian I am gloating with the mess affecting the scum across Stanley park!! :D

Is this what the FA need to sort out the problems that now seen to be appearing? Man U next? :?

2. In truth the mess is very close to being sorted.

The court in Texas that granted the injuction has no legal power in this country so in effect RBS, NESV and the board could just ignore it and just proceed with the sale (they won't of course, because they don't want to piss off their US business interests). There's is no legal grounding for such an injuction so it should be overturned relatively easily.

Althought the dealine for refinacning is approaching RBS aren't going to put the club into administration with a buyer (or two) ready to buy the club as soon as the legal stuff is sorted as they'd be unlikely to recover the full debt.

The claim for £1bn in damages is a joke that no court in the world (except maybe the one in Texas) would uphold and is just the septics' final attempt to shit all over LFC.

Edited to add:

A new rule should, of course, be immediately introduced stating that any club with debts of over £700m should be thrown out of the football league and have all their assets burned. :wink:

3. Including players? I'd pay good money to see some of the England team Prima Donnas burn at the stake. :D

4. Sorry should have made that clearer. Yes, it includes players.

Is there any way to get fans listed as assets?

5. Aparently Hick & Gillette are to sue for a million dollars?

They will then buy Everton and invest heavily!!!

Well done agents Gillete and Hicks your work is done!!

6. Hicks is one of my clients, we built a pair of shooters for him with ''you'll never walk alone'' inlaid in gold on the actions.

Ha ha.

I suppose I'll be expecting them back for some re-naming and engraving soon then?

7. So a Texas judge has put a restraining order on Liverpool's sale. He does not see how a man's property can be taken from him & sold without his permission.

Obviously the Texas judge has never been to Liverpool.

8. The tip of an iceberg, in all the leagues? More stories will pop up, I'm sure.

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I know my opinion may be biased as a Portsmouth FC season ticket holder (easy, Tiger! :lol: ), but the treatment of the Club by the FA (especially in their application of the "suitability/honourable" tests that they supposedly conducted for prospective owners over the last 18 months or so) was absolutely disgusting. This disregard for their own rules merely added to the assumed case that HMRC had against us (thankfully resolved).

But what gripes me the most was that the Club's debts were miniscule compared to the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, etc. (i.e. the larger more favourable clubs) - yet neither the FA or HMRC (and associated debtees) even raised an eyebrow. Double standards?! :? :roll:

10. So, jump out of one septic bed into......
    .....and the blerk from Singers offerted £20 million more for the club. :roll:

11. Im a lifelong Liverpool FC fan and I gave up caring back when Hicks and Shaver guy first appeared. Its what you get when you allow a septic into a position of control :p

12. Must have had a prior aggreement with the latest cess pit that's why the Singers buyer can't get a look in.

13. Manuel the Fat Spanish Waiter still wittering on?

14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Apparently Liverpool have made a bid for Rooney after he said he wanted to play in a different league next season... :lol:

15. Well done Inter, it took you only six months to realise that the fat dago was no good. It took Liverpoo six years to come to the same conclusion.

16. Aye, the gobby fat waiter was never going to survive that outburst, considering the Inter board has a track record of not taking shit from no manager